For Lunch........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
I had wholemeal bread sandwiches, filled with sundried tomato's and slices of edam cheese.
A fruit smoothie, of pineapple, mango and kiwi was on hand to wash everything down.

I had wholemeal bread sandwiches, filled with sundried tomato's and slices of edam cheese.
A fruit smoothie, of pineapple, mango and kiwi was on hand to wash everything down.

Haven't we already got a thread for discussing lunchtime eating?

In case not:
Small tin baked beans
Tin of Mackeral
2 Bananas

I just had a double cheeseburger at a layby on the A444.

I had a tuna bagette, ready salted crisps and a turkey pasty that was absolutely disgusting.

Bacon sandwich ... with no sauce, red, brown, green, blue or any other feckin colour, or mustard, horseradish, marmite, pickle, jam, parmesan, sugar puffs or anything else, just bacon and bread.

Bacon sandwich ... with no sauce, red, brown, green, blue or any other feckin colour, or mustard, horseradish, marmite, pickle, jam, parmesan, sugar puffs or anything else, just bacon and bread.

no branston?

Corned Beef & Picalilli Sandwich, Walkers S&V Baked Crisps and a Gold bar :110:

Corned Beef Cob, couple of pieces of fruit. Another 3 pounds lost in the past fortnight, 11 pounds I complete my target.

More relieving this week, cos I went on a binge in London on Friday night and redecorated the hotel with my insides.

My lunch was a BBQ chicken and bacon melt from Soar Point sunk with 6 pints of Heineken, before getting a curry and beer from Wetherspoons. Lovely.

AAaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh just Bacon and ****in bread and that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48