For Lunch........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacon sandwich ... with no sauce, red, brown, green, blue or any other feckin colour, or mustard, horseradish, marmite, pickle, jam, parmesan, sugar puffs or anything else, just bacon and bread.
But if you had to, under pain of death, have a packet of monster munch, which flavour would you choose? And if you refuse to choose then Pete Burns, Macky and AtotheZ will be round to nail you

But if you had to, under pain of death, have a packet of monster munch, which flavour would you choose? And if you refuse to choose then Pete Burns, Macky and AtotheZ will be round to nail you

Bagsy first

Well as they all taste ****in awful anyway, I would choose whichever flavour was handed to me first.

Well as they all taste ****in awful anyway, I would choose whichever flavour was handed to me first.

Excuse me, I shower every day & I've never had any complaints about how I taste.

Honestly, some people.

I'm sure you're right Macky, and hey, if I'm forced to eat enough Monster Munch, who knows what might happen :icon_wink

I haven't made a bacon sandwich for years but if I did I'd have an egg with it and some bbq sauce or failing the sauce some branston pickle. I much prefer to go to McDonald's and get a bacon & egg mcmuffin, with a lightly salted hash brown crammed into the bun (no washing up a greasy pan).

Anyway this is supposed to be about lunch today, roast beef roll with gravy, and two potato scallops (you might call them fritters). Mind you I had two really juicy mangoes this afternoon as well. Fantastic at this time of the year in Oz. :icon_cool

I feel sorry for the 47 other lunch and eating threads that have been neglected for this one.

Im having painkillers and weed to try and get to the WBA game no food just painkillers and weed ,seems to be working well started this at 9am should be ****ed by 11am :icon_cool:038::038::038:

I take it the painkillers and weed are to negate the effects of watching our team. The back you can cope with :)

Im not having anything, i dare not go down stairs and see the total destruction i caused last night when i got in. I smashed two fulll glasses of vodka and orange in the living room and just left it, cooked some food, god knows what. Fell off the sofa and smashed a table and everything on it.

I feel wank

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58