Sat 21 Apr A Plymouth Argyle
Sat 28 Apr H Luton Town
Sun 06 May A Southampton

Luton
Fri 20 Apr A Derby County
Sat 28 Apr A Southend United
Sun 06 May H Sunderland

Last edited:
hull have the easiest run and luton have the hardest, shortly followed by us. i think its luton us and southend

LCFC
Tue 17 Apr H Birmingham City 0
Sat 21 Apr A Preston North End 0
Sat 28 Apr A Barnsley 1
Sun 06 May H Wolverhampton Wanderers 3

Barnsley
Sat 21 Apr H Crystal Palace 1
Sat 28 Apr H Leicester City 1
Sun 06 May A West Bromwich Albion 0

Hull
Sat 21 Apr A Stoke City 0
Sat 28 Apr A Cardiff City 0
Sun 06 May H Plymouth Argyle 1

Leeds
Sat 21 Apr At Southampton 0
Sat 28 Apr H Ipswich Town 0
Sun 06 May A Derby County 0

Southend
Sat 21 Apr A Plymouth Argyle 0
Sat 28 Apr H Luton Town 3
Sun 06 May A Southampton 1

Luton
Fri 20 Apr A Derby County 0
Sat 28 Apr A Southend United 0
Sun 06 May H Sunderland 0

on form - I see nil points from those fixtures.

Preston (a) looks too difficult; Birmingham (h) likewise.

I think Barnsley will be more up for it than us.

My best hope is that we might scrape 1 point from the above and then Wolves come to the Walkers already having secured a play off place...and consequently we take a further point or possibly all three.

Frankly, I think the more one thinks about the situation the worse it becomes.

How the others fair is going to have a huge say,we can only hope that Leeds for example get nothing at Derby or Southampton.The others in Relegation trouble all have games against teams near or in the play-offs

Last edited:
My best hope is that we might scrape 1 point from the above and then Wolves come to the Walkers already having secured a play off place...and consequently we take a further point or possibly all three.

I agree our only hope is that wolves has got into the playoffs and put out a reserve team against us so the first team players dont get injured

i think at the moment we are only 3 points behind RK's optomistic expectation of 16points from 16 games, quite shocked to find that we've gained 13 points from 12 games in all honesty

I think one more point will be enough to keep us up. We should be able to achieve that, but don't ask me which match it's going to come from.

That's what I was thinking when I was looking at the tables and fixtures this morning.

1 point from our last four games should see us safe.....

..... on goal difference!!!

we will defo win on tuesday agaist Bham IMO, and then followed by a draw and then two wins, i think yesterday was a reality check for the boys and now they know where they stand and what they need to do, also read the robbie fowler speculation at the top of the main page.

leicester city playing championship football next season!!

we will defo win on tuesday agaist Bham IMO, and then followed by a draw and then two wins, i think yesterday was a reality check for the boys and now they know where they stand and what they need to do, also read the robbie fowler speculation at the top of the main page.

leicester city playing championship football next season!!

I would've thought the Plymouth match would've been their reality check.......

Who can work where we will finish:

No need to work it out for yourself. Fit your score forecasts into the BBC table predictor and have it all sorted out for you. I've just done so - and on that basis I predict that we will be staying up - just one point ahead of Hull who will be going down with Southrnd and Luton. Leeds will finish one point ahead of us.

That's made me feel much calmer.
:icon_conf

I think one more point will be enough to keep us up. We should be able to achieve that, but don't ask me which match it's going to come from.

We might be OK with the points that we have got now. You might be right that we need another one. I actually think we need another two. But it's only a real glumster that would think that we need the 5, 6 or more that I have seen mentioned elsewhere. It's got to be rememebered that the clubs below and atound us will also be finding it very hard to get points - and for two of them, it is almost certainly a lost cause in any case.

Jeff is right - we should be able to get his one pont - we should be able to get the two that I think we need. I can not look at any of the remaining matches and say that is where we will get them but I am sure that we will.

I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670