Forest match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Aliadere on loan? any fecker on loan..

We need changes up front. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Time for Connolly to be rested or replaced, it just isn't happening for him at Leicester. If only we could find someone who can finish 1 out of 3 chances and/or didn't turn crap as soon as they put a City shirt on - after Akinbye and now Connolly I'm starting to think we've been cursed.

Can anyone provide the statistics (games/goals)
Connolly vs Akinbiyi

Two 'top' strikers who can't score goals, just take wages off the club. (At least Akinbiyi is a player who uses his head!)

Ox Fox said:
Time for Connolly to be rested or replaced, it just isn't happening for him at Leicester. If only we could find someone who can finish 1 out of 3 chances and/or didn't turn crap as soon as they put a City shirt on - after Akinbye and now Connolly I'm starting to think we've been cursed.

I think a few people need to take off the rose tinted glasses when it comes to Connolly. He is not good enough for City.

MATCH FACTS

Possession:
Leicester 59%
Nottm Forest 41%

Shots:
Leicester 19
Nottm Forest 6

Corners:
Leicester 15
Nottm Forest 2

Fouls:
Leicester 11
Nottm Forest 13

Bookings:
Leicester 0
Nottm Forest 2

Mine came off 2/3 matches ago Steven.I've given the guy a more than fair chance he is just not a 'Goalscorer' spends too much time out on the flanks and then wants too many touches when he does get a chance.Striker wise I just don't know where we go...this Dodds guy he seems to score :? :!:

I'd be tempted to give Dodds ago. He's banging them in for the reserves/academy. Can't really do worse than at the minute.

We need to try and get a proven goalscorer in on loan

Scodger Cubs said:
MATCH FACTS

Possession:
Leicester 59%
Nottm Forest 41%

Shots:
Leicester 19
Nottm Forest 6

Corners:
Leicester 15
Nottm Forest 2

Fouls:
Leicester 11
Nottm Forest 13

Bookings:
Leicester 0
Nottm Forest 2

Stats often lie, in this case the stats tell the story very clearly. Need to convert domination into goals. :roll:

Graz said:
I'd be tempted to give Dodds ago. He's banging them in for the reserves/academy. Can't really do worse than at the minute.

We need to try and get a proven goalscorer in on loan

Spot on. :smt023 :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Andy from Coalville is right. :smt023 :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Martyn said:
ffs what kind of muppets text in saying "Levein out".

Forest fans. :roll:

This was Forest's first away win of the season. How ridiculously embarrasing.

We are a charity club, we did the same for Rotherham as well when they hadn't won away before.

If ever you see that a striker is coming that hasn't scored for 6 years go and put a tenner on that they'll score at Leicester.

Erm, should I move this bit to the betting tips section?

pipes said:

... Rotherham's first away win was at the Walkers. :roll:

FORRESTS first win away all season. we really are a joke. im going blackburn and the rest of the cup if we get through but the league is finished for me. i cant afford to watch this shit week in week out. we are crap and im not spending another penny on league games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669