Forest v Leicester City 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all the Ricardo baiting numpties are happy now...personally I have long since grown sick and tired of Weale's blunders and can't readily think of a worse goalkeeper for us in the last 50 years..

I am in no way defending Weale's error but really.
Can't think of a worse goalkeeper - I hate to bring back nightmares for people but did you see Spider Kalac?
Have you forgotten the classic line - "There stands Kalac with his head in his hands lets hope he doesn't drop it."

Surely nothing is more certain than Sven bringing in a new goalkeeper for next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Hope all the Ricardo boo boys are happy with themselves.
:038:
I hope all the Ricardo baiting numpties are happy now...personally I have long since grown sick and tired of Weale's blunders and can't readily think of a worse goalkeeper for us in the last 50 years..
Here are several from the last 15:
Kevin Pressman
Paul Henderson
Rab Douglas
Zeljko Kalac
David Martin
Tony Warner
Simon Royce
Danny Coyne
Lars Hirschfeld
Chris Kirkland
Carl Ikeme
Conrad Logan
Christ I hate Leicester fans
Know the feeling.
I can remember 3 seperate occasions where Bruma essentially gave Forest the ball with a free run on goal.
At least three. Abysmal defender.

Kevin Pressman
Paul Henderson
Rab Douglas
Zeljko Kalac
David Martin
Tony Warner
Simon Royce
Danny Coyne
Lars Hirschfeld
Chris Kirkland
Carl Ikeme
Conrad Logan

Know the feeling.

Jimmy Neilson is missing from your list!

And all the chanting monkeys... The same ***** that boo yakubu who is the best striker we've seen in a few years!

Christ I hate Leicester fans

Feel exactly the same way.

Since Ian Walker left we have had shit keeper after shit keeper, still never properly replaced him.

We could never have got the three points anyway as we had six loan players on the pitch

Hopefully nobody notices now we've lost

I don't think we played that well. I thought Forest were a very very average team. We are severely lacking:

A. A dominant centre back though for me, Vitor was the best player on the pitch.
B. A new keeper.
C. A dominant central midfielder.
D. Some width

I agree I thought it was a very scrappy game between two teams no where near good enough to play in the Premier League.

I also agree with your list of other deficiencies.

On Weale - he has reverted to what he was when he joined us - a keeper good enough for Bristol City reserves. Ricardo has been treated badly by a section of the support but he isn't much cop either.

Sven has made a host of recent mistakes and misjudgements including dropping Vitor who is a very decent player and picking Bruma to keep Chelsea happy. Frankly he (Sven) needs to raise his own game soon or he should push off. This summer he needs to put things right starting with shelling out a big fee or big wages for a keeper who can save games not throw them away.

We could never have got the three points anyway as we had six loan players on the pitch

The rule is 5 domestic loan players, Vitor doesn't count towards that.

Vitor doesn't count.

Same ol'City basically. Play half right but make too many cock up's. Typically against a bunch of nobbers, apparently they don't hate us....well once again on the final whistle it was like beating Malmo again.

Sorry, if there was talk of this in the pre-match thread/match thread, I didn't really read either.

Fecking Weale....ruined my afternoon that.

PLEASE sign a real goalkeeper in the summer Sven.

Also, please pick a first string back five and stick with it next season.

Vitor doesn't count.

Same ol'City basically. Play half right but make too many cock up's. Typically against a bunch of nobbers, apparently they don't hate us....well once again on the final whistle it was like beating Malmo again.

another whooooooosh :icon_conf

Kevin Pressman
Paul Henderson
Rab Douglas
Zeljko Kalac
David Martin
Tony Warner
Simon Royce
Danny Coyne
Lars Hirschfeld
Chris Kirkland
Carl Ikeme
Conrad Logan

Know the feeling.

I would add Martin Hodge. He used to flounder around the 6 yards box either losing the ball or getting injured...or both.

Back to the current grim keeper situation - I do hope that Weale has played his last game for this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669