Forest - What is there problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming From loughborough area myself i agree that maybe 10 years ago it was leicester/ forest hatred...Then with the raise of the mighty foxes under Martin O'neil and the demise of Forest...The forest fans in loughborough disappeared into the workwork with the rest of the woodlices...derby and cov are the real rivals...forest are just a pisspot club going nowhere...(for once i had to thank a leeds fan and a Birmingham fan at work yesterday!!!hahah)

Twice in one morning somebody has written something I have been dying to but couldn't be bothered.

I reckon my line of thinking must be conforming to the masses

The stupid trees have just been on the local radio, and they have been out and about asking people what they think of Leicester City .... all of the replies were "Leicester are rubbish, we're going to beat them easy" :081::081:

They all live in back in their glory days, thats all they fecking go on about.

I hope we turn up and play like we did on Saturday, it will be great listening to them ****ers in the morning.

The stupid trees have just been on the local radio, and they have been out and about asking people what they think of Leicester City .... all of the replies were "Leicester are rubbish, we're going to beat them easy" :081::081:

They all live in back in their glory days, thats all they fecking go on about.

I hope we turn up and play like we did on Saturday, it will be great listening to them ****ers in the morning.

hope so too :038::038::038::038:

Check out their new mascot tonight, you'll see what their problem is :081:

I am currently ignoring a Forest fan sat in my front room, and she's moaning like a good 'un that it makes them a laughing stock.

Luvvly jubbly :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00