forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

idiots, i was on the train back to geordieland after the game today. quite happy after seeing city win our first game in 100 years, then the trees spoil it all by being arses.

on the train back there was a 'firm' style group of arsepieces supporting the trees who were taunting some fulham fans, one of which was a teacher who bought them coca cola which i thought was hilarious.......big lads n all. then shortly before they all got off at derby one of the big lads hit a lad of probably about 13 in the face, i objected and was subjected to solitary confinement by the virgin rail securty. possibly a good thing, seeing as had i made no fuss these arses would have got away with it, the lad thought he was a big cheese but seriously 13 and trying to be a big boy isnt a reason to be beaten by a 25+ idiot. after all this i got applause returning to my seat by fellow passengers because they all were about as sick as me

end of, i hate the trees

****in scum, should of dished out a couple of slaps. it's a good job Boc wasnt there, i understand he enjoyed slapping a few forest fans in the past ;)

I don't think it's a forest problem, it's a football problem in general. Top marks fitz for having the bottle to do something.

Still a good enough reason to channel more hate towards forest though

Last edited:
idiots, i was on the train back to geordieland after the game today. quite happy after seeing city win our first game in 100 years, then the trees spoil it all by being arses.

on the train back there was a 'firm' style group of arsepieces supporting the trees who were taunting some fulham fans, one of which was a teacher who bought them coca cola which i thought was hilarious.......big lads n all. then shortly before they all got off at derby one of the big lads hit a lad of probably about 13 in the face, i objected and was subjected to solitary confinement by the virgin rail securty. possibly a good thing, seeing as had i made no fuss these arses would have got away with it, the lad thought he was a big cheese but seriously 13 and trying to be a big boy isnt a reason to be beaten by a 25+ idiot. after all this i got applause returning to my seat by fellow passengers because they all were about as sick as me

end of, i hate the trees

Without sounding deliberatly contraversial the 13 yr old acting like an arse probably deserved the slap and maybe it will prevent him acting like an arse in future. One day he may do it to someone who his genuinely dangerous!!

Without sounding deliberatly contraversial the 13 yr old acting like an arse probably deserved the slap and maybe it will prevent him acting like an arse in future. One day he may do it to someone who his genuinely dangerous!!
Agreed, I have seen some kids behaving like hooligans at footy matches, even with their parents present. If it takes a slap from somebody older to prevent them from going down that road then great.

I find it hard to believe that a hardened football hooligan would slap a 13yr old kid totally unprovoked

Agreed, I have seen some kids behaving like hooligans at footy matches, even with their parents present. If it takes a slap from somebody older to prevent them from going down that road then great.

I find it hard to believe that a hardened football hooligan would slap a 13yr old kid totally unprovoked

But what about their human rights:icon_roll .

Seroiusly though, i agree some old fashioned values wouldn't go a miss.

I was reading a 442 article today over the Black Country Derby. There was the mention of the 'Leicester Square 14', 14 Wolves 'fans' were not even at a match with West Ham when they decided to beat up numerous tourists in Leicester Square including a disabled person. Them were given 11 years between them, before Xmas they come because of prison overcrowding. The descripition the article gave of the incident was nothing to dis-similar to the violence in the film Clockwork Orange. (Maybe Kubrick was right about young-ist males who dress in a strict code beating up by-passers for thrills?)

Later in an article, a Wolves 'fan' later boasts 'we have some good-uns coming through', not the youth team, 'ya wanna see this 15 year old at Cardiff last week.'

Thank God, Hooliganism is no longer what it is but lately it has became a fashion and desire to teenagers to follow in the days of old.

I was reading a 442 article today over the Black Country Derby. There was the mention of the 'Leicester Square 14', 14 Wolves 'fans' were not even at a match with West Ham when they decided to beat up numerous tourists in Leicester Square including a disabled person. Them were given 11 years between them, before Xmas they come because of prison overcrowding. The descripition the article gave of the incident was nothing to dis-similar to the violence in the film Clockwork Orange. (Maybe Kubrick was right about young-ist males who dress in a strict code beating up by-passers for thrills?)

Later in an article, a Wolves 'fan' later boasts 'we have some good-uns coming through', not the youth team, 'ya wanna see this 15 year old at Cardiff last week.'

Thank God, Hooliganism is no longer what it is but lately it has became a fashion and desire to teenagers to follow in the days of old.

Didnt understand a word but made me piss myself in the library

end of, i hate the trees
i'm confused-were the forest fans the kids or did a forest fan punch a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572