Forum style

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant tell that well when there are new posts in forums and the blue is a bit ott :icon_wink :)

I like it, the picture is much sharper. I like this one but i'm certain I will like the other better

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh! Done without warning...

I'm lost now. I can't see where I'm going any more.

Help

I do like the Nightshift style, but all of the features aren't there, e.g. the multi-quote button isn't there

ill stick with nightshift, im used to the look of it now.

Jeff, just to confirm. Do you mean the layout or the cloour scheme?, i'd like that layout with the nightshift colour scheme, but not that colour as it stands

Jeff, just to confirm. Do you mean the layout or the cloour scheme?, i'd like that layout with the nightshift colour scheme, but not that colour as it stands

The layout would be pretty much the same, but with a slightly altered colour scheme to make it more LCFC friendly.

Styles with curved edges are difficult to do because you have to do special graphics for the curvy bits, which is why most styles look a bit blocky, so I don't want to do loads of different coloured versions because it would take too long.

Does anyone like this style:
http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/?styleid=23 ?

It would need a bit of work doing to make it work with all the modifications I've made to the forum, so I won't bother if no one likes it. But if I get a favourable reaction I could make it the new default forum style.

I prefer the current scheme - the new one is too 'in your face'.

The layout would be pretty much the same, but with a slightly altered colour scheme to make it more LCFC friendly.

Styles with curved edges are difficult to do because you have to do special graphics for the curvy bits, which is why most styles look a bit blocky, so I don't want to do loads of different coloured versions because it would take too long.

So why have you used a shade of blue which would be more likely to be seen at the CoM or Ricoh Stadiums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669