Four points for safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
I witnessed the penalty, but didn't cheer as I didn't see the point.

Made me laugh sitting there with everyone jumping up and down because we had scored a flukey penalty in the 94th minute losing 3-1.
What was there to get excited about?

Me too

And very pleased I am about it, too. It would have grated on me to applaud and/or cheer that disgrace of a team for any reason

I'm more than happy to have fled the ground in anger, flicking the V's as I went.

That showed 'em.....

I didn't cheer, or applaud, I just sat there, silently fuming........
And then booed as loudly as I could at the final whistle, the only reason I stayed after the third goal.

When Hume scored I just sat there. Infact I was motionless from 65 mins onwards - apart from when I stood up and shouted at Hughes when he was subbed.

My Brother made me laugh post-match.

His mate on about 70 minutes said 'You wanna leave?'
He said 'He said no. I want to stay here and boo'

Bloke behind him 'Yeh, stay and boo the cnuts'.

He mentioned that Hughes looked like he was attempting to walk off slower than normal. Leaving all the City fans to shout more abuse towards him.

My mrs said to me on 70 "are we going", I said "no, I wanna stay and listen to the boos", I was so pissed off by 80 I couldn't stay any longer

I did, don't care

Me too

And very pleased I am about it, too. It would have grated on me to applaud and/or cheer that disgrace of a team for any reason

I'm more than happy to have fled the ground in anger, flicking the V's as I went.

That showed 'em.....

If someone offered me a freebie for a Saturday home game i dont think i could be arsed. I'm not a fair weather fan or someone who just turns up when they are winning, because i've seen enough shite in the past.
I want to see my players trying to play football if thats not too much to ask, and even if they are not good enough at least let me walk out the ground knowing that they have given it everything.

If someone offered me a freebie for a Saturday home game i dont think i could be arsed. I'm not a fair weather fan or someone who just turns up when they are winning, because i've seen enough shite in the past.
I want to see my players trying to play football if thats not too much to ask, and even if they are not good enough at least let me walk out the ground knowing that they have given it everything.

BB they are a disgrace, and at a time when most should be playing for their careers here. If MM has any sense the whole fecking lot should go....

BB they are a disgrace, and at a time when most should be playing for their careers here. If MM has any sense the whole fecking lot should go....

Thats the annoying thing, the performances have been even worse since the takeover which suggests to me they have given up because they know they are on borrowed time. They are proving why they will never make it to the top because the attitude isnt right. Losing dosent hurt them enough.

Thats the annoying thing, the performances have been even worse since the takeover which suggests to me they have given up because they know they are on borrowed time. They are proving why they will never make it to the top because the attitude isnt right. Losing dosent hurt them enough.

Thats a scary thought.
Very valid point.

I witnessed the penalty, but didn't cheer as I didn't see the point.

Made me laugh sitting there with everyone jumping up and down because we had scored a flukey penalty in the 94th minute losing 3-1.
What was there to get excited about?

precisely....2 blokes who sit near me had a bet on whether hume would miss the pen needless to say one of them handed over £50 just like that

we stayed till the end :( :icon_evil

same here..i dont like leaving early no matter how shite it is

This is a very stupid thread...of course we are gonna get at least four points from our last games!! We will pull out dodgy undeserved draws and wins in the upcoming fixtures, but tbh, that does not really matter at the moment because wee already know the team hasn't been playing well, and it should not matter for this season as long as we win. I am hoping RK can pull something out of the bag although it seems inevitable that he will not be manager come the seasons end.

This is a very stupid thread...of course we are gonna get at least four points from our last games!! We will pull out dodgy undeserved draws and wins in the upcoming fixtures, but tbh, that does not really matter at the moment because wee already know the team hasn't been playing well, and it should not matter for this season as long as we win. I am hoping RK can pull something out of the bag although it seems inevitable that he will not be manager come the seasons end.

:018: :018: :018:

RK has two ways of playing. 18 games at 2 points a game, 20 games at 1/2 a point a game. Which will turn up because if the second RK team turns up then it could be very close. :icon_sad: :icon_conf :icon_conf

:018: :018: :018:

RK has two ways of playing. 18 games at 2 points a game, 20 games at 1/2 a point a game. Which will turn up because if the second RK team turns up then it could be very close. :icon_sad: :icon_conf :icon_conf

kelly might have a 3rd team. one that doesnt get any points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570