Foxes in Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Anybody know of a Foxile group in Oz - specifically in Melbourne? Couple of family members have emigrated out there and he would love to meet like minded cobbers.

Ta.

You can search the member list by location, and that has revealed three people who say they are in Melbourne.

Gary-gardenpath, who registered in 2004 and hasn't been back to the site since.

jaffa1970, who registered in 2007, made five post in three weeks, and hasn't been back since.

bigmattp, who hasn't posted since April, but is a regular visitor to the site and was last here on Friday.

Thanks Jeff - I'll PM them to see if they are aware of anything over there.

Theres at least one on here. I'm in Rockhampton

When I went to Rockhampton I remember jumpng back and forth across the line that marks the Tropic of Capricorn. :icon_bigg If I remember there are two "lines", one in the town (fake I think) and one outside the town. Northern Queensland is a beautiful part of the World. :icon_bigg

I miss jaffa1970, he was a much better poster than any of you ****ers

The email address on that page won't work because the domain has expired.

Oh? The group is still active as they send out emails on a regular basis (From an email list, not the one stated there). If you PM me I can send an email to the person that seems to organise it. He is a big fan of Peter T*yl*r never stops praising him.

Last edited:
You can search the member list by location, and that has revealed three people who say they are in Melbourne.

Gary-gardenpath, who registered in 2004 and hasn't been back to the site since.

jaffa1970, who registered in 2007, made five post in three weeks, and hasn't been back since.

bigmattp, who hasn't posted since April, but is a regular visitor to the site and was last here on Friday.

I am indeed in Melbourne. The only group I know of are the ones already mentioned (Ausfox), but I'm not on the e-mail list personally. I always think I will try and meet up to watch a game, but being an inherently lazy sod, I can never be arsed and just watch it at home.

Morning / evening all - plenty of us on the Mornington Penninsular - got to be 6 spring to mind straighgt the way.- we dont meet in an organised way - unless you count going down the pub on a friday night ?

Morning / evening all - plenty of us on the Mornington Penninsular

That's nice, but we're looking for people in or near Melbourne. It's somewhere in Australia, I think

Sorry - thought i was - never mind.
Ignore Macky he's a bit of a twat. I actually like cafe (hull troll) more.For those who are a little sensitive. I am joking, however I can't add a emoticon to show this, from my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566