Foxes player android

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalmski

Evening gents, just moved from iPhone to android but cannot find the official football league app in the play store.

Are there any other apps you can log into foxes player with, or anyone know how to get the old fl one???

Thank you please

last season i could never get it to work but I've used it a few times this season and its been ok (as in i got the streams working - the rest is still utter rubbish).

Yeah I expect that but when/if we do get removed then surely they'll provide some way of subscribers listening via mobile? Well you'd like to think but as you say it is pretty shocking the whole xxx official player for all FL clubs...

Pain in the arse being outside the FM range...Thank God for xbmc (ninjasmilie)

This season I've not tried to use it much, but the commentaries have either stopped after a few seconds, or there's been an error message.
In the past its worked for me, until I updated android to the latest version (4.4.4)
I have contacted the developers about it but they were utterly useless.

The android store page for the app is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.othermedia.FootballLeague

The most recent reviews are all complaining about the lack of commentary.

Crystal Palace are still listed in the app and they were PL last season too (ie there have been updates since their promotion). I'd guess it's down to how long a contract the club signed (shorter the better in my opinion).

Last edited:
Crystal Palace are still listed in the app and they were PL last season too (ie there have been updates since their promotion). I'd guess it's down to how long a contract the club signed (shorter the better in my opinion).

It's nothing to do with contract lengths and entirely let due to the football league - according to the developer. The Football League tell them which clubs to add and remove due to promotions and relegations. They won't add or remove clubs until the league tells them to.
The communication between the two seems to be crap. The app developers also blame the Player developers for a lot of the problems with commentary etc.
They never seem to take any responsibility for any of the other bugs that have been present for years.

They also produce the official ECB cricket app, and that has some of the same bugs.

They're just crap at their job, and if the Football League gave a toss about providing a good service to subscribers they'd have done something about it years ago.

I am VERY disappointed with this thread: I was expecting a big revelation - Cambiasso is a robot, or some such... (Yes, I know that that would have been,'Fox's player android', but one gets used to odd spelling on t'internet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669