Foxes_Never_Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

mate, id change your name if i was you. to whinging short sighted arse.
im sorry but anyone slagging CL off at this stage in his time here deserves a good lecture. just out of interest ( and i hate to refer back to o'neil) but were you a city fan when O'neil took over? i bet you were one of the people calling for his head. oh but thats untill he starts producing the wins and taking us to europe when people like you are so happy you actually smile and start thinking like a real fan. wake up and wise up because you really are talking crap. will you be like this next season when he has his own FRESH AND HUNGRY YOUNGER squad in place. of course you will mate, and you will have forgotten about that amature MA.
at the end of the day i fooking hate people who slag managers off this early, sod off and support forest or maybe even cov. afterall your mates there.

im sure we will hear you singing our saviours praises next season when we are flying. untill then keep dreaming about your old, crap has been piles of shite who dont give a shite about our team. is that like you, you decide

step said:
Foxes never quite
An excelent point that we all need reminding about.

lol Isn't there some element of truth in that. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

O'neils first season was my first as a season ticket holder. I do actually remember being very depressed with his appointment and thinking that he wasn't good enough for the job. I'd love nothing more than Levein to prove me wrong like MON obviously did.

You may hate people who slag off managers this early but what about those who slag off managers after successfully managing (every season in my opinion) and staying loyal to the club in some of its hardest times?

If we are flying high next season due to Levein's master management, I will ofcourse sing his praises.

A player being FRESH, HUNGRY and YOUNG has got nothing to do with whether they're any good by the way.

it's fine to say that young fresh players may not be good players. but how do you have the skill to tell this. do you think you have better judgement than CL. And exactly which players are you refering to?
maybury- one of the best players ive seen at leicester for a long time

Mcarthy- i and you cannot comment on this player as he hasn't had enough games. reserve your judgement.

Kenton- again looks like a very good player and is only here on loan anyway.

Moore- cant comment as yet but one things for sure he can't do any worse than what we already have. GIVE HIM A BLOODY CHANCE!

Hughes- quality through and through and if you cannot see this you should have gone to specsavers.

I have no doubt these players will give everything and will achieve far greater things than any old, experienced money grabber would.
and i cant even believe i am defending this manager it seems like a joke.
It's obvious you loved MA, but im afftaid mate the guys gone and will probably be in the league he's best in next year.
You say we shouldn't talk about the past (o'neil) but you keep refering to the past through MA. Sod MA, sod the old players who couldn't give a crap AND SUPPORT OUR MANAGER AND PLAYERS.

LICESTER TILL WE DIE

yea there my second favorite team after leicester :roll:

step said:
Foxes never quite
An excelent point that we all need reminding about.

(some possibilities for the ending of that sentence)

Foxes never quite...

Good enough;
Look right in that fosse gold thing they wear;
score enough goals

Any more?

...put up a decent enough fight against a pack of hounds, the lily livered feckers

streying from the threads original purpose again are we :D

Yeah sorry about that.

Agree totally with you, quit whining and support the team. Negativity does nothing, it just makes people nervous. Whereas full blooded vocal support can get the lads going.

The sheff U away fans this season are a good example! They were 3-0 down and the fans got right behind them! The result was that they dragged 2 goals back and I have no doubt that if the game had gone on longer they would have nicked a draw!

Get behind the lads!

There's not many people here, or anywhere, calling for Levein's head - only a few spanners who should know better, or are trying to wind you up

Just out of interest, O'Neill, despite mardily raising it at every opportunity, has freely acknowledged that the level of protest (and vandalism) that took place after the Sheffield United game made a big impact with the Board, himself and his players

The protest was not simply about a few poor performances on the pitch. It was borne out of frustration at the then Board over a very long period of time. And much of it was fully justified.

If you believe that it was simply about moaning about 13 piss poor games, then you do not understand it at all

A couple of people moaning on here, or elsewhere, is not comparable to what happened in the good/bad old days (no matter how pathetic the current arguments are)

it's still not acceptable. im sure the main reason fro protest was as you say however there were fans who were pissed with the 13 results.
whatever way you look at it, it's not about the number of people moaning which is why the thread was mainly directed at one person.

lako42 said:
it's fine to say that young fresh players may not be good players. but how do you have the skill to tell this.

You say we shouldn't talk about the past (o'neil) but you keep refering to the past through MA. Sod MA, sod the old players who couldn't give a crap AND SUPPORT OUR MANAGER AND PLAYERS.

All I have said is that being young does not automatically mean being good. It takes no skill to tell you that.

I have never mentioned not talking about the past.

lets just drop it. at the end of the day we all support leicester so lets all act like it. so basically

"shut up, if you love leicester, shut up if you love leicester"

get in city

0-3 tonight lets do it boys

A beautiful message of peace, Lako, and I endorse it completely

For one night, therefore, and one night only I hereby declare that I shall refrain from calling Mark De Vries a useless feckin' useless steaming useless git

what a pledge. you see there is warmth in leicester fans hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670