Foxestalk V Talking Balls footy game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what Durham is on but anyway.

St Andrew's is out so does anyone know of a pitch we can use the Sunday of the whit week May bank holiday?

Not sure what Durham is on but anyway.

St Andrew's is out so does anyone know of a pitch we can use the Sunday of the whit week May bank holiday?

Im worried this got lost in Durhams little game so I’ll bring it back near the top!

Ive emailed the club to see if there is a possibility of using a pitch at belvoir Drive. A long shot i know but thought it was worth a try!

Last edited:
Ive emailed the club to see if there is a possibility of using a pitch at belvoir Drive. A long shot i know but thought it was worth a try!

They wont go for that We've tried it before, tried to really sell it to them with mention of charity ect but they weren't having it.

They wont go for that We've tried it before, tried to really sell it to them with mention of charity ect but they weren't having it.

Haha Ive tried the some reasoning! Have any of your guys got an leads?:102:

Is Whit bank holiday schools' half term? If so, Judgemeadow etc. might be available.

It is a possible option though. If people like i can have a look at what changing facilities i can make available.

Anywhere with a merked pitch will do.

Preferably free.

Something to do with Rio Ferdinand perhaps?

But yes, in this instance it would be free. Depends on whether i can organise changing facilities, i suspect i can to be honest! The goals are up all the time but obviously don't have nets!

Something to do with Rio Ferdinand perhaps?

But yes, in this instance it would be free. Depends on whether i can organise changing facilities, i suspect i can to be honest! The goals are up all the time but obviously don't have nets!

I have nets. I think Leroy has too.

theres a field behind me in shepshed with goals up and a marked pitch.only seen it used on a sunday morning.i'm guessing shepshed too far for you all though.

Any pitch (preferably with changing) would be excellent. let us know how you get on lboro.

Last edited:
The Belvoir Drive pitches are being "treated" during the close season.

'Treated'?? Are they bringing them on holidays?

No idea maybe they are going to buy them some new grass seed and some nice new white paint for their lines?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669