Foxestalk V Talking Balls footy game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made an enquiry to Lutterworth Soccer Centre....

Thanks for your enquiry. Our Main Pitch is available at a cost of £120.00 + VAT. There is a viewing balcony from our Bar Area where food and drinks are served.

We have full changing facilities, showers etc and floodlighting is available if needed. If you let me know the date/s that you are interested in booking I can check availability.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to call.

Yours in Sport.

Rod Jacques

General Manager

Lutterworth Soccer Centre

£60 a team seems alright? (Depending on how many players you take)

If you want to comfirm this I will go ahead and get it sorted.

Might be a tad expensive if you don't get around 15 but seems best idea to me. It's St Margarets otherwise and limited time.

£120 is expensive. £60 a team, £5 each for 12 players. Plus the VAT.

It'd mean no money left for charity really. But still a good day? Needs a vote.

Im with Nathan on this tbh. Seems expensive and will leave little space for charity fund raising. There must be somewhere. I could possible get one in Barlestone but wasn’t sure how people would feel about travelling?

Last edited:
Im with Nathan on this tbh. Seems expensive and will leave little space for charity fund raising. There must be somewhere. I could possible get one in Barlestone but wasn’t sure how people would feel about travelling?

Making enquiries tonight. Will have an answer either late this evening or tommorrow. Won't be anywhere the £120 either.

One of our lads can get Lutterworth for £65 inc Vat.

Sounds a lot better, Lets see what lboro fox comes back with today and we can make a decision.

Talk of the devil, he is sure to pm you on facebook. From lboro fox:-

Alright mate,

Have made some enquiries about the footy. I am proposing to open up the Air Cadet squadron building for use as changing rooms. Thats ours, so thats no problem, turns out we may need permission to use the pitches. Which is odd, as they are pretty much public access at Wreake Valley but its best if we (the cadets) dont piss them off, so am going to email them tonight.

With regard to money, we are a registered charity ourselves, so we figured rather than pay the £120 to st maggies. We could put collection buckets out for people to dump change into. If everyone gave 50p-£1 then that would be great. We would also sell, chocs, crisps tea, etc to raise funds. Then you could also do the whip round for charity too.

What are your thoughts? Shall i pursue?

What do people think?

If you start organising your team/availability for the 24th of May? Is that ok?

If you start organising your team/availability for the 24th of May? Is that ok?

I think it would make sense. i put a new thread up in a mo.

Cheers mate.

One of our lads can get Lutterworth for £65inc Vat. £32.50 a team? What do you say?

Cheers mate.

One of our lads can get Lutterworth for £65inc Vat. £32.50 a team? What do you say?

Sounds good. Can we see what Lboro fox comes back with, his may be free and is closer to Leics for the majority of people i would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669