Confirmed Transfer Franck Moussa (Contract Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a surprise really as he is easily good enough for a regular League 1 role and wouldn't be that surprised if he were to end up at another Championship team.

Not a surprise really as he is easily good enough for a regular League 1 role and wouldn't be that surprised if he were to end up at another Championship team.

He was anonymous for Chesterfield in the Johnson's Trophy Final, and was withdrawn. Still, at least one LCFC player got his hands on a pot last season.

He was anonymous for Chesterfield in the Johnson's Trophy Final, and was withdrawn. Still, at least one LCFC player got his hands on a pot last season.

Did well on loan at Doncaster. Feel for the kid, thought he was a decent prospect but just kept falling down the pecking order. Needs regular first team football. Good luck to him.

Another duffer out the door

Onwards and upwards...

As above, needs regular football and he may have been below average in one game but overall he did well for them as I can recall his name being mentioned quite a few times on SS or TFLS either assisting or scoring a goal.

I'm absolutely gutted about this, PEAR SON OUT!!!!11111!!

I'll always remember that goal against Scunthorpe.

A point well made. In all seriousness though, he didn't do anything wrong, he just wasn't good enough. There must be a reason Nigel Pearson never played him. I wouldn't be surprised if at some stage he becomes a regular player for a Championship team though.

No capitals in the headline of the Bamba story either. Muppets

Good to see they spelt his name correctly and incorrectly in the same article:

Belgian midfielder Franck Moussa has left Leicester City by mutual consent.

"Frank departs the King Power Stadium with the best wishes of everyone at the Football club and we wish him well with his future career," said City in a statement.

And before anyone says 'ah, that's a quote from the official site, it's not, they changed it to add his name in.

The worst thing about that is that the original journal probably spelt it 'Franck' and then someone looked over his shoulder and said "that's not how you spell 'frank'"

They've spelled his name wrong before as well, I remember picking up on it. It's so shoddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669