Franck Moussa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moussa still appears a strange acquisition, but we have to respect Sousa's judgement until we see what he does, when he plays.

He pretty much played a full season for Southend in League 1 last year though (only missed 3 matches) and half a season the previous year (I don't know whether he played against us), so can't be that bad - especially as he's only just turned 21.

Far more rate him on there than don't in my opinion..

But they also like Southend...so where do you go next? He's a potential, he's cheap but QPR said 'no'. It's no harm him being here, he's just not the sort of signing most of us would like to see.

But they also like Southend...so where do you go next? He's a potential, he's cheap but QPR said 'no'. It's no harm him being here, he's just not the sort of signing most of us would like to see.

Most of us would like to see signings that QPR said no to?

Yeah, but the last QPR reject we had was Ricky 'KMFT!!!!' Sapplebum.

An acronym he used on his Facebook page to describe his anger at presumably not getting a look in at City which means 'kiss my ****ing teeth'.

It's been mentioned on here a few times, along with his excessive use of the word 'looooooooooooool'.

An acronym he used on his Facebook page to describe his anger at presumably not getting a look in at City which means 'kiss my ****ing teeth'.

It's been mentioned on here a few times, along with his excessive use of the word 'looooooooooooool'.

Kiss My F*cking Teeth!! :icon_lol:

He should spend more time at the training ground rather then spending time on Facebook. Terrible player.

QPR saying no means nothing. Who was it that turned down Powell before we signed him? Can't remember but it was someone really crap. We had Youl Mawene on trial but Micky Adams said no and we ended up with Martin Keown.

Think it was Brentford Dessie, certainly someone in a league below us at the time anyway I believe.

Can't recall seeing this lad play before but sounds like the sort of player we are missing - someone in the middle of the park who can change the game on their own and make something happen. Seems well worth the punt on a free and he's dead wicked on Champ Manager too.......

Are we relegated yet? :102: With all due deference to Mr Moussa, I get the sense that all we all have is a lot of squad players. :icon_cry:

Pure speculation here, but would that be down to the fact we've chosen to make 'cheap' signings before the capital from the Thai deal was released?

Hence now we would be in the market looking at 'proper first team' signings having got our 'squad players'?

Its very harsh to judge so early but this guy looked out of his depth against Reading. Shrugged off the ball each time and very light weight. Will need to toughen up if he is to match the demands of the Championship.

I thought he looked good, very tricky and fast. Horses for courses

Its very harsh to judge so early but this guy looked out of his depth against Reading. Shrugged off the ball each time and very light weight. Will need to toughen up if he is to match the demands of the Championship.

Wasn't on the field for long, but I thought he did OK. I certainly wouldn't write him off.

:icon_roll Came on in the 82nd minute,a put a lovely cross in that was nearly a goal...are you sure you were looking at the right player?

I saw him against Leeds where he looked a little green and was subbed. Then against Reading and although he was only on for the last 10 minutes he looked dangerous to me. Put in several very good crosses into dangerous areas. Don't know how someone can criticise him for that performance.

Found space and played with plenty of width during his short appearence against Reading, looked decent enough to me.

He was on the field for 10 mins when we had our brighest spell with pin point crosses did more than what N'guessen did in 80mins....i can remember at least 4 decent crosses he played in the box.....Can't be anymore lightweight than dyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566