Friday Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Benllech 4.30pm @ Lingfield - Currently favourite at 7/4 with most bookies. I am told this horse WILL win.

How much have you put on it Nottingham?

Well im trying to take advantage of BlueSq bet £25 get £25 free, but I am having difficulties registering.

I was going to have £50 on it, but remembered this offer and thought id try and save £25... if I cannot get this registered I will be having £50 anyway.

Last edited:
Thats not a working mans price
Working man?

....4 hours a day, in the summer, selling the occasional tin of shortbread and advising on ferry times...

:icon_roll

Working man?

....4 hours a day, in the summer, selling the occasional tin of shortbread and advising on ferry times...

:icon_roll

I leave home at 7am and return home at 7pm in the Winter and in the Summer return home at 9pm.Feel free to give your insight into what I do between those times,I'm sure it will be side splittingly funny

Well played Notts
:038:

Got it at 15/8

Bollocks 10 to late.

Well played Notts
:038:

Got it at 15/8

Nice one. I opened a BlueSq account via Jeffs link. Bet £25 and they give you a £25 free bet, so I had £50 riding on it but you obviously don't get the free £25 stake returned.

Got back £112.50 altogether, very happy indeed.

Benllech is running again today. 3.30pm @ Lingfield. It's not a massive price, 7/4 - 2/1. I've just received a text saying it should win, but this time round my horsey man doesn't seem as confident.

Good luck if you get on :023:

13/8 at the moment with 365, I may invest a small amount of his previous profit....

Get your money back ... the horse was withdrawn :icon_conf

Theres a new rule now in the Betting Shops.If your horse is withdrawn and you are a big soft Southern Nancy Boy then you do not get your money refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00