Fryatt cleared to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I have my doubts about him playing as it takes a lot of time to build yourself up and be fit ,after the time he has had off, because any game now is going to be tough ...so will he be mentally up for playing? as any flailing arm is going to be looked at with caution, I would save him for next season.

we need him he could make the difference (extra touch of class, score when others would miss, may even need all our penalty takers!)

Personally I have my doubts about him playing as it takes a lot of time to build yourself up and be fit ,after the time he has had off, because any game now is going to be tough ...so will he be mentally up for playing? as any flailing arm is going to be looked at with caution, I would save him for next season.

Where's the joke in that lot :102:

The Boro match would be a good chance for Fryatt to get sharper for the play offs. Perhaps a couple of the other fringe players will get a run out on Sunday ie Bruce, Dany and Adams.

Totally agree..

I reckon he should play and get that sharpness back, would be lovely if he could grab a brace.

I wasn't expecting this at all. The news is jaw-dropping.

You know what I haven't seen in years? Gobstoppers.

I reckon he should play and get that sharpness back, would be lovely if he could grab a brace.

It would be a huge success if he could put in half a game and get a bit of match fitness. He doesn't need, the situation doesn't need, people expecting him to get a brace.

It would be a huge success if he could put in half a game and get a bit of match fitness. He doesn't need, the situation doesn't need, people expecting him to get a brace.

Bob, have you deliberately had a humour bypass? Read it again, read it again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669