FT and TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Foxestalk are wonderful and so are Talking Balls....We all support the greatest team in the land.....We all care...

But IMO aside from a few, the more serious posters who actually a) know the club and b) go to more matches appear HERE....

No offence meant...

fosseboy83 said:
yeah but cover it cos we dont want to spread anything else!

Exactly. Don't be silly get that condom on your willy. :) :icon_wink ;)

I agree Alex.

I can't be doing with Thracian's opinion presented as fact posts just as I couldn't when he posted as James Walker on here.

He gets away with it on there cause the majority are teenagers impressed by a coherent sentence.

Dunc said:
I agree Alex.

I can't be doing with Thracian's opinion presented as fact posts just as I couldn't when he posted as James Walker on here.

He gets away with it on there cause the majority are teenagers impressed by a coherent sentence.

im not impressed by them on here :icon_lol: :102: :icon_lol:

no dunc by coherent sentences ....im impresssed by everyone on here
see you on 5/03/06 ;)

How, and why, did this thread turn into a sex advice thread? Dear oh dear - you lot are odd, especially Steven.

As for Alex's comment at the top of the thread - I agree, foxestalk is like a posh wank where as talkingballs is more of the full shag.

:102:

Someone just posted this on FT....

"This forum is a joke, peoples views are often innacurate and peoples opinions are often unrealistic and unfair.
The Admins and Mods on this forum are hippocrites and couldnt manage there way out of a paper bag.
This forum is the most boring and crappest site on the world wide web.
Your all very very sad, making up stories ect.

Dont bother banning me either you useless shits cus im leaving"

Has webbo been on FT ths morning ha.

Babylon said:
Someone just posted this on FT....

"This forum is a joke, peoples views are often innacurate and peoples opinions are often unrealistic and unfair.
The Admins and Mods on this forum are hippocrites and couldnt manage there way out of a paper bag.
This forum is the most boring and crappest site on the world wide web.
Your all very very sad, making up stories ect.

Dont bother banning me either you useless shits cus im leaving"

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

No, webbo was at Asda.

Babylon said:

No I haven't. And I wouldn't know if the content of that post is true, I only ever go there when someone posts a link to a thread on there. And if I had written that the spelling would be better :icon_bigg

This whole FT v TB thing is a bit silly, maybe I should close the thread.

webmaster said:
No I haven't. And I wouldn't know if the content of that post is true, I only ever go there when someone posts a link to a thread on there. And if I had written that the spelling would be better :icon_bigg

This whole FT v TB thing is a bit silly, maybe I should close the thread.

If you are going to close threads that are silly you'd be left with about 2 threads.

Dunc said:
If you are going to close threads that are silly you'd be left with about 2 threads.

That Many???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670