funky building

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a competition for designing a new building... Options submitted were:-

1 - Cross Design building with authentic 'Burning Bush' borders
2 - Smaller bungalows forming the words '**** You Jesus'
3 - And 'American Bummers'

The latest push to erase the broken cross shape follows complaints from researcher Avrahaum Segol who has also campaigned over what he has called its "sister swastika" building at a naval base in San Diego.

The Navy agreed to spend about £300,000 to alter the 1960s-built barracks.

Mr Segol, of Israeli-American descent, says both buildings were created as part of a government-funded conspiracy to honour Nazis.

He claims Wesley Acres is a homage to the German scientists who came to nearby Huntsville after World War II.

Quality research - but I know what he means. Only the other day, I cut my daughter's toast into quarters. Unbelievably, when she was messing around with it, she turned it about so that the crusts took on the shape of a swastika. I can only conclude that Asda (now American owned, of course) has been doctoring its bread as a homage to the Nazis.

Food for thought,

The word swastika is taken from a Sanskrit word meaning “ conducive to well being”.

The swarstika has been used in many religions most noted in Buddhism Hindiusm as the fire of life representing the revolving sun. Only in recent history has it become a symbol of something evil.

I'm not a Nazi, so no hate mail please.

Food for thought,

The word swastika is taken from a Sanskrit word meaning “ conducive to well being”.

The swarstika has been used in many religions most noted in Buddhism Hindiusm as the fire of life representing the revolving sun. Only in recent history has it become a symbol of something evil.

:018: Nazi. You're not welcome here.

My application forms are in the post ready for my retirement. Looks perfect.

Wow what a coincidence, here is a picture of my house

usnavalbase8zb.jpg

FFS BG no need for brag :018: ,how much did you charge them two to sit and look at your weekend home .:102:

thats not my gaff Newts, the other one is remember I am a racist. You want to see what I light the garden up with

Food for thought,

The Nazis exclusively used a right facing, clockwise swastika, Hindus, Buddhists & others tend to prefer a left facing swastika.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46