Joe_Fox

Quality

I've just spat my sarnie all over me desk when reading the Blue Chav one

Top work, Mr Fox

homer said:
Quality

I've just spat my sarnie all over me desk when reading the Blue Chav one

Top work, Mr Fox

Thanks Homer, Glad to share the funniest poster award with you.

Tough one Joe, I had to gof or the Pressman/wilcox one because of its sheer genius, made me laugh outloud in the office. decided against voting for Chandler, nostalgia couldnt overcome the hilarity of that caption round.

Homer's post - summer happenings.

I cannot find it, but it was the one where homer gave us an outline of what was going to happen to MA and City over the summer months. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Forgot about that one

If I remember, the signing of Martin Keown was in there - what a visionary.....

what about the one where Highland tipped Dublin to be the divisions top scorer.... :shock: :wink:

Steven said:

I cannot find it, but it was the one where homer gave us an outline of what was going to happen to MA and City over the summer months. :wink: :lol: :lol:

I thought u'd suggest my one on joes cricket bats pic, but oh well, i take it ignorance of Bats sexuality is still rife.

rotherhamfox said:
Steven said:

I thought u'd suggest my one on joes cricket bats pic, but oh well, i take it ignorance of Bats sexuality is still rife.

Rov Rum - liberal cricket bats Ricey wrote:
MKFox wrote:
they are superb if webbo ever launches a 'I'm a nancy boy who likes sport' site.
Haha I would agree with that

They are rather camp arent they, its a very liberal sporting world we live in where cricket bats can hold hands together without being judged or pigeon holed..

Steven said:
rotherhamfox said:
Steven said:

Rov Rum - liberal cricket bats Ricey wrote:
MKFox wrote:
they are superb if webbo ever launches a 'I'm a nancy boy who likes sport' site.
Haha I would agree with that

They are rather camp arent they, its a very liberal sporting world we live in where cricket bats can hold hands together without being judged or pigeon holed..

:lol:

I remember that cynical post too.

fecking neck and neck. On reflection i think highland takes this award, but blue chav gets the funniest thread.
any spare votes out there?

Surprised by the lack of Cainy=Whoarya=macca4lcfc in that nomination. That was a posting saga rivalled only by Eastenders

What ever happened to Cainy - I thought he was ace

homer said:
bet you voted for yourself, though :wink:

Not once mate, not once.

yo ma homeys i would just like to fank n e one who voted for me and and dat i fink u r all wicked, me bitch beyonce-chantelle finks u r all da bomb as well innit i was well happy man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00