Gabor Bori next??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What is it with Hungarians?

It's already been posted. If it was in its own thread and not in that silly thread with 500+ posts you'd probably have seen it.

It's goulash that thread is

It's already been posted. If it was in its own thread and not in that silly thread with 500+ posts you'd probably have seen it.

Jeff... your the gaffer, put an end to the nonsense that is the transfer thread.

Jeff... your the gaffer, put an end to the nonsense that is the transfer thread.

If I do that I'll be accused of censorship.

I've made it clear that I prefer each rumour to have its own thread. If someone posts it again we can call them names and delete it, but at least it will be easier for people to see - particularly if the thread is given a sensible title - which should include the name of the player, not something like "What is it with Hungarians?"

my apologize for starting a minor diplomatic debate

If I do that I'll be accused of censorship.

I've made it clear that I prefer each rumour to have its own thread. If someone posts it again we can call them names and delete it, but at least it will be easier for people to see - particularly if the thread is given a sensible title - which should include the name of the player, not something like "What is it with Hungarians?"

Censor the b**tards... especially Melton.

They must be good, they beat England 6-3 at Wembley after all.

Bloody foreigners - coming over here and taking our outfield positions.

Bloody foreigners - coming over here and taking our outfield positions.

That's the thing that gets me. They come over here claiming all our outfield positions....and we end up stuck in the sticks. Sickening.

Hitler had the right idea. Brown shirts with a thin moustache. Snazzy.

And the next one is . . . Bori

Championship outfit Leicester City are close to taking another Hungarian player on loan.
Defensive midfielder Gabor Bori is close to joining compatriot Zsolt Laczko at the Foxes as Ian Holloway's Leicester revolution continues.

The player, 24, plays for Budapest-based MTK Hungaria and has been capped once by Hungary. He spent a week on trial at the Foxes before Christmas and flew to England on Thursday evening.

Discussing his probable move, Bori told Nemzeti Sport: "My agent informed me before my latest training with MTK [on Thursday] that the two clubs have mainly agreed about the conditions of my possible transfer.

"I flew to England on Thursday night as I was invited to train with Leicester. I want to get into the first team and prove that after my loan period Leicester should extend my stay permanently."

He added: "Marton Fulop helped me a lot when I was in England in December and I'm sure I'll adapt quickly, I'm not afraid of it. As I know, Zsolt Laczko also joins the club for half-a-year, just like me. In England it's a common act by the teams [that they loan a player] - they don't want to spend a lot of money before the player hasn't proved himself.

"The Championship is the sixth strongest league in Europe - I will do my best to be able to stick here."

Winger Laczko joined Leicester on Friday on loan for the rest of the season from Olympiakos, with the Foxes having an option of then signing him.

Ah bless him, he's so young!

3-6, England vs Hungary, Wembley, 1953. The death of English football.

We have admittedly been killing it repeatedly at LCFC for several seasons now, but we weren't the first.

According to an Hungarian poster on Foxestalk (Sorry) Bori is actually a right winger and not a defensive midfielder.

According to an Hungarian poster on Foxestalk (Sorry) Bori is actually a right winger and not a defensive midfielder.
Does it fcuking matter, he'll play where he gets told and tough fcuking shit!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669