Speculation Gallagher to Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not suggesting City should keep him.

If there was an example of inconsistency in the dictionary, it would have Paul Gallagher's face next to it.

Worth remembering that the bloke has had a terribly difficult stretch in his personal life and might not be very kind to be a complete arse about him.

Always worth remembering that lanxfox jnr suffers from foot in mouth syndrome.

Worth remembering that the bloke has had a terribly difficult stretch in his personal life and might not be very kind to be a complete arse about him.

Plus there's just no need for it in general. Gally comes across as a decent guy, generally tries hard and seems to have behaved himself at the club

Maybe not a good enough player, but I don't have bad will against him for that

To be fair what Lanxfox said has nothing to do with this at all.

You're right , he has been through some horrible, life ruining shit but that doesn't mean he's not a shockingly bad player.

Strange, I thought he said "Good riddance to bad rubbish".

That string of words seems awfully personal and unnecessary to me.

Last edited:
Get rid. Great penalty taker. Occasionally pops up with the odd great free kick or distance goal. Crossing? Corners? Taking people on? Tackling? Pace? Nope.. everything else he is shit at.

Strange, I thought he said "Good riddance to bad rubbish".

That string of words seems awfully personal and unnecessary to me.

Bloody hell, it wasn't personal at all you smelly **** that lives on the wrong side of the pond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell, it wasn't personal at all you smelly c*nt that lives on the wrong side of the pond.

But still, is he really shit? For me, he's the type of player certain posters were moaning about other clubs having who get the job done. Our fans are confusing.

To be fair what Lanxfox said has nothing to do with this at all.

You're right , he has been through some horrible, life ruining shit but that doesn't mean he's not a shockingly bad player.

Quite right! Good riddance to bad rubbish! Leicester City are so packed with World class players that ANYBODY not guaranteed a start for one of the World's top international teams should be shown the door immediately. How are we going to match Barcelona with players of this calibre?

Gallagher, SSL and Beckford may not be in the forefront of footballing talent, but I am a little surprised that supporters of a team languishing in a middle-bottom position in the Championship should be so picky. Were any of these players to leave, without suitable replacement, I should presume that Nigel Pearson is attempting suicide.

Bloody hell, it wasn't personal at all you smelly **** that lives on the wrong side of the pond.

Just don't think it's called for really.

As beights said in another thread, the venom spewed by some fans goes beyond the pail. People seem to forget that footballers have lives outside of the game.

Perhaps I'm sympathetic to Gally's issues as my wife is pregnant and the loss of the child would be tough to take. Certainly wouldn't be in the mood to be called "bad rubbish".

Just don't think it's called for really.

As beights said in another thread, the venom spewed by some fans goes beyond the pail. People seem to forget that footballers have lives outside of the game.

Perhaps I'm sympathetic to Gally's issues as my wife is pregnant and the loss of the child would be tough to take. Certainly wouldn't be in the mood to be called "bad rubbish".

I guess the OP never saw Junior Lewis, otherwise he'd surely realise that Gallagher is just an average Championship striker, nothing more, nothing less.

Whether this is sarcasm or not, I dont think there is any need to call anyone a ****.

Lee Marshall had to be worse though as he was always shit - Junior looked amazing in his first couple of games against Liverpool & Chelsea at home but rapidly went downhill after there.

Re lf jnr - i'm sure he meant nothing personal by his comment and was purely referring to his opinion on Gallagher's football abilties.

Re Gallagher - He's definitely not shit as some of his goals have been the best we have seen at the walkers/kp. He is massively inconsistant for us though , whether this is down to us playing him out of postiton as I always knew of him before his City time as a striker or just down to his ability we will have to wait and see. I do think he would be well worthy of a squad place for us though but with him not being first choice, I can imagine he would be pushing for a move himself so understanable to see him move on.

Whether this is sarcasm or not, I dont think there is any need to call anyone a ****.

Kind of, more of an example of a personal remark to prove a point.

Appologies though. You ****

I wouldn't say inconsistent. You never got an all round performance from him.

Technically excellent.

Physically inept.

Last edited:
Can I ask how Gallaghers private life is feck all to do with people discussing his football ability (good or bad)

Should we bring every footballers private situation into all conversations about them from now on? I actually find it bad form to bring his personal situation into a discussion on his footballing ability, do you think that's how Gally expects people to judge him in a footballing capacity?

Can I ask how Gallaghers private life is feck all to do with people discussing his football ability (good or bad)

Should we bring every footballers private situation into all conversations about them from now on? I actually find it bad form to bring his personal situation into a discussion on his footballing ability, do you think that's how Gally expects people to judge him in a footballing capacity?

Whatever. Forget I said anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570