Gally Nominated for Player of Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from his hat-trick and the free kick, can't say he's done THAT much for us. He's played fairly well, but we've had better players this month IMO.

Apart from his hat-trick and the free kick, can't say he's done THAT much for us. He's played fairly well, but we've had better players this month IMO.

I disagree, his performance vs Scunny alone was worthy of it, not just his goals, he was just sublime that day.

Why does this remark remind me of Monty Python's, "What have the Romans ever done for us?" :102:

Excuse me but why the **** isn't Bruno Berner on that list?

Excuse me but why the **** isn't Bruno Berner on that list?

Every time they tried to write his name on the list, the paper just disintegrated. That's how powerful Bruno is

Every time they tried to write his name on the list, the paper just disintegrated. That's how powerful Bruno is

Bruno will just craft some of his own private supply of gold into an array of awards for himself anyway. With his bare hands. In fact no, with his bear hands.

Last edited:
Quality from him, I remember absolutley slating him after the Barnsley defeat. The way he has responded since then has been excellent, he seems to be a confidence player though so if he was to win this I think it would do his confidence the world of good, give it Gally Gally Gally.

Quality from him, I remember absolutley slating him after the Barnsley defeat. The way he has responded since then has been excellent.

Impressive. Were you called into the changing rooms to give him a talking to, or did he just read your post on here?

Quality from him, I remember absolutley slating him after the Barnsley defeat. The way he has responded since then has been excellent, he seems to be a confidence player though so if he was to win this I think it would do his confidence the world of good, give it Gally Gally Gally.

There are so many things wrong with this, I don't know where to start.

Hands up, who likes Homeywomeypants?

* Staunchly shakes head and folds arms *

Gally has been excellent recently - honestly I don't think he's a great player as yet (just OK) and I think there are many aspects of his game that he needs to work on, but I think he could become a really good player for us. And for recent performances, well done Gally!

He deserves it for his hatrick and the forst free kick (my goal of the season so far). :038:

Interesting that you pick that free kick over two others that I think were marginally more impressive. One, The backwards header vs. scunny, and two the 35-yard lob against Palace, because that was immense. All three goals show he's got real potential and a proper goalscoring touch though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669