Gang of Four ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brauny Blue said:

I think Akinbadbuy will do well at Burnley unless he is hampered by the arrival of Scowcroft. ;)

To be fair Akinbiyi did try even if he was a complete waste of space.
Unlike Wisey who didn't try and should have been blasted into space.

Muz said:
Severin , Robertson , Lovell and Kenton

Hmm - Gang of four - that would be Dickov Gillespie Sinclair and Scowcroft, in a La Manga hotel room, wouldn't it?

The Voice From Above said:
Laursen, Kenton, Kazim-Richards and maybe Robertson although i'd love it to be Blake although i suspect that one would be a loan.

Ok now that CKR has signed for Brighton I'll now go for:

Laursen, Kenton, Blake and Robertson.

If the reports that Laursen is off back to Denmark are confirmed shortly then 'll go for:

Darren Moore, Kenton, Blake and Robertson.

think moore has signed a new contract with brom so who you going to go for if this is right

This is technically not a new thread so no need to get anal...just figured it needed ressurecting now that we potentially have a new gang of four to come.

We are going to have a small squad if only 4 more come and all those transfer listed go!

Looks like;
Job
Toderov
Morfaw (im hoping ,well any dedicated left back ie plays in that position all the time and is left footed)
Creative Midfielder -anyones guess

We are going to have a small squad if only 4 more come and all those transfer listed go!
Aaaaarrgghhhh!!!!!!! :icon_roll

Mike - you keep deliberately ignoring the eight academy players who have been offered their first pro contracts. We will already have a larger squad if they all sign up.

Do you honestly think they are not worth trying out in the squad? Seeing as they're the best academy team in the country, I should think a few of them will be knocking on the first team door this season.

I am not ignoring the Academy players! They will be the backbone of future City sides, but they will not each be playing 20+ games for us! Arsenal do not have their Academy players as first team regulars. My definition of 'squad' is the 20+ 'experienced' players you use as your regular pool to get the 16 for each match.
I agree that I also would hope by next Easter one or two of the Academy players will have earned a first team slot, but they are a precious resource to be nurtured, not cannon fodder because your Manager and/or Chairman will not build a decent squad! Even if we had a regular squad of 24, I would hope that an Academy player would still get a chance if they were good enough.

I hope that it will be Carroll, Soares Bowyer and Fowler. But will probably be clemence mcleod job and murphy

after years of dull football im actually quite excited:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670