Gareth Mcauley

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Newts's obsession about trying to be "in the know" and trying to provide some inside info. It ends up being either total bollocks, or if it is true it has been rumoured in the press for days previously.

did you hear it from the big half nude guy?

What is Newts's obsession about trying to be "in the know" and trying to provide some inside info. It ends up being either total bollocks, or if it is true it has been rumoured in the press for days previously.
Send it in a pm FFS!!!, don't try and ridicule another member "live on air" :icon_roll

no please ridicule

I am not saying youre lying but the first post said he has gone for 1.5 million and you said bye bye that obviously meant he has gone for sure but now youre saying a someone close to McAulley has told you im confused

Last edited:
I am not saying youre lying but the first post said he has gone for 1.5 million and you said bye bye that obviously meant he has gone for sure but now youre saying a someone close to McAulley has told you im confused

How the fcuk does he know you are confused?..........:102:

Ive said "he's been sold for 1.5mill "and that "G McA never told me himself but someone every close to him has said the deal is done just the mdei to go" .

Ye but someone has to accept the offer maybe Milan should wait for the new manager before he starts buying and selling our players

I am sure I will be corrected but hasn't he got a clause in his contract that allows him to leave if we get a certain bid.

But you have to remember football is a business and if you can make 1.5mil in c.2 years take it.

£1.5million, snap there hands off. Thats good money for a very, very average centre back. From what i've seen of Worley, he is a worthy candidate to fill the void which will be left by McAuley.

Good piece of business :038:

£1.5million, snap there hands off. Thats good money for a very, very average centre back. From what i've seen of Worley, he is a worthy candidate to fill the void which will be left by McAuley.

Good piece of business :038:

Somewhere in midfield? :102: :icon_conf

Somewhere in midfield? :102: :icon_conf

Watch him play in his natural centre back position. Holloway was hardly known for playing players in their best positions e.g Fryatt left midfield, Hayles either wing, Hume right wing, N'Gotty centre midfield etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669