Gareth Williams signs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scottish international kissed his badge after scoring against West Brom on the last day of the season - similar to Roy Keane when he abandoned ship for Manchester United following Forest's relegation in 1993
Unloyal wanker :twisted: :lol: :wink:

Really happy with this signing young and can score goals from midfield a great prospect and former forest captain to boot :D

Its good to here this news after all the players leaving filbo over the past few weeks but i not getting too carried away. o.k. i've never seen the guy play but is he really that good? i know all the forest fans raved about williams but its easy to build up your own players. if anyone could enlighten us to how good williams actually is, i'd be grateful - marlon where are you? (sulking in a corner or spanking your monkey over the thought of rogers bombing down that left hand side!)

I saw him last year for Forest v Palace, he scored twice and looked quality. Great signing.

Well pleased, seen him a few times was always impressed. Well done Micky i said id wait till the signings started before getting worried, first one im chuffed with, so keep em coming.

You have a good player there.

Don't expect him to show any loyalty to you though.

He is a badge kissing Judas tosser, who better not step out in Nottm if he knows what is good for him.

It is not a good idea to piss off 20000 Forest fans.

Marlon said:

He is a badge kissing Judas tosser, who better not step out in Nottm if he knows what is good for him.

Watcha gunna do? Lob Mars bars at him? :roll: :wink:

Marlon said:

Andy Impey kissed his Forest badge while playing for you on loan after he scored on his debut......

Kissing the badge means nothing.

Craig said:
What happened to Tank will seem like nothing compared to what Williams is going to get.

However, have a look on the odds that the Scottish prick picks up an "injury" before the game at the CG.

Gareth Williams only cares about Gareth Williams. You'll soon find that out.

Marlon said:
Craig said:
What happened to Tank will seem like nothing compared to what Williams is going to get.

However, have a look on the odds that the Scottish prick picks up an "injury" before the game at the CG.

Gareth Williams only cares about Gareth Williams. You'll soon find that out.

Marlon, most footballers these days only care about themselves.

Harsh reality.

Scowcroft said:

Harsh reality.
I know mate.

That is the one thing that we have in common ;), we have loyalty that 99% of footballers do not understand.

I'll look forward to your opinions on his performances.

Joe has made him the player he is, and he has kicked him in the teeth.

Marlon said:
....He is a badge kissing Judas tosser....
'fraid to say we've had our share of them.
:cry:

Marlon said:
Scowcroft said:

Harsh reality.
I know mate.

That is the one thing that we have in common ;), we have loyalty that 99% of footballers do not understand.

I'll look forward to your opinions on his performances.

Joe has made him the player he is, and he has kicked him in the teeth.

Just like Paul Dickov. We saved his career, we supported him through the La Manga debacle, and then buggers off......

No such thing as loyalty today, sad but true.

Marlon said:

I think it`s a great idea to piss off 20.000 tree huggers :lol:

Great signing. Didn't expect us to get him to be honest as he is by all acounts a very good player. :wink:
We have a good group of younger talent in the squad now canero,heath,morris,jordan,wright,gareth and thats not counting the likes of petrescu et al.
Lets hope we keep building on this and add a couple of others over the next few weeks!
Come on go buy them ST were in for a great season of entertaining footy no matter where we finish!!
MICKY ADAMS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!
:D :D :D :D

Have to admit I am so surprised we have pulled this one off (in a non gay way of course) I just didn't expect us to get a player with fantastic potential. Pleasing to hear Marlon say he's a good player, i've not seen him much so I was interested to find out what he's like. He sounds tempromental, but so are lots of players. Let's hope he hasn't got some awful clause in his contract, i'm surprised we managed to offer him more money than Wolves and Forest? I suppose Forest did only offer Jones £900 though :lol: :lol: With him being the first signing and our squad looking awful it's nice to see we managed to get the ball rolling with a player who is deemed to be the best midfielder out of the premiership!! Read that on a few Forest websites, what a signing. Muzzy will be a distant memory after this f*cker hopefully!!!

Well done Micky, you've surprised us all and left plenty of us looking abit sheepish with our rants about him not signing any young players.

Straight back up hopefully, we'll give it a good go.

Keep The Faith

it's fooking magnificent

What a night last night - Williams signs for City, and naked girlie mud wrestling on Big Brother

Could things get any better ?

homer said:
it's fooking magnificent

What a night last night - Williams signs for City, and naked girlie mud wrestling on Big Brother

Could things get any better ?

Agreed, I was well happy last night. I also got the beast milked, which was nice. Friday today, nil pwaa work being done then off to drink myself in to oblivian whilst watching England nail the frogs. Oooh don't you just love life sometimes...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263