Gareth Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlon said:
alex said:
Says cultured Marlon, of the ever-so cultured Forest...gimme' a break feeder club boy, you even watched us this year?
I'd rather stick red hot pokers in my eyeballs.

I am merely going off reading what your OWN fans are saying on various boards.

I see there is a big clamber for Adams to go on Rivals. All is not well at the ranch eh ? Added to falling attendances (10000 empty seats yesterday).

No offence mate were playing shit and still have the same number of points as you, whilst we havent yet clicked. Why dont you worry about your lot instead of poking your jealous nose into our business.

Keep the Faith said:
No offence mate were playing shit and still have the same number of points as you, whilst we havent yet clicked. Why dont you worry about your lot instead of poking your jealous nose into our business.
We haven't clicked either ?

Why should I be jealous ? Leicester have nothing that appeals to me.

The only true 'dig' you have made is about the 10,000 twats who now don't want to be here, that's a good point Marlon, still, we still get bigger crowds than you though eh? Bet you won't get 22,000 at home to Watford.

alex said:
The only true 'dig' you have made is about the 10,000 twats who now don't want to be here, that's a good point Marlon, still, we still get bigger crowds than you though eh? Bet you won't get 22,000 at home to Watford.
You have only just come down and already your gates are dipping by 10000. I wonder what they will be if you spend as much time in Division 1 as we have.

Marlon said:
alex said:
You have only just come down and already your gates are dipping by 10000. I wonder what they will be if you spend as much time in Division 1 as we have.

Why if you are not jealous do you seem to take such an interest in what is happening here. I for one couldnt giva a toss what is happening to you lot but you are forever on here have you nothing better to do or are you really a closet foxes fan ?

Marlon said:
alex said:

Last time we were down our gates were a lot higher - our pricing system leaves a bit to be desired, but on the whole I was totally shocked by the tunrout last week.

We will always have a competent support against you.

Marlon said:
Keep the Faith said:
We haven't clicked either ?

Why should I be jealous ? Leicester have nothing that appeals to me.

Leicester have nothing that appeals to me.....mmm...apart from a fans forum where I spend my time winding people up. Marlon you love the rivalry between our clubs and if leicester posed no threat whatsoever to forest you wouldnt bother coming on here.

Scowcroft said:
Well, well, well - Marlon creeping back on here once the going get's tough.
I browse from time to time, after seeing the uproar on Rivals, thought I'd check it out.

Williams is starring for you I see ? ;)

Marlon said:
Scowcroft said:
Well, well, well - Marlon creeping back on here once the going get's tough.
I browse from time to time, after seeing the uproar on Rivals, thought I'd check it out.

Williams is starring for you I see ? ;)

He got an almighty 2/10 in my player ratings. :wink:

It's a ploy to decrease his tribunal fee, I tell thee! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472