Gareth Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

well i can't be arsed to read through all the usual doom and gloom in this forum, so i thought i would start a positive thread-was it me or did mr williams really change the game when he came on against millwall :icon_eek: !

drummindefender said:
well i can't be arsed to read through all the usual doom and gloom in this forum, so i thought i would start a positive thread-was it me or did mr williams really change the game when he came on against millwall :icon_eek: !

I think it is doom and gloom on most City sites. :icon_sad: :( :confused:

beaumontfox said:
i might be cynical but it he playing better cos he knows he moving on so wants to give a good impression to his prospective new club?
i was waiting for someone to air that theory :icon_roll could be right though :)

Or maybe its because he was given the chance to play to his ability. GW is obviously a talented player who like to play in a kind of 'free roll' He seems to relish running at defenders and in my opinion changed the game when he came on. It seems that if a player has a bad game he doesnt want to play for the club though if he has a good game then its because he wants to leave. Perhaps he was trying to make an impression on CL so that he would be picked for a starting place against reading.

webmaster said:
I think you're getting confused. Kevin Pressman was the one who used to like free rolls. Williams prefers a free role.

Perhaps Williams is just an everyday midfielder...and would be better in a 'bread and butter' type roll

highland fox said:
Perhaps Williams is just an everyday midfielder...and would be better in a 'bread and butter' type roll

if he has a good second half to the season, we will just say he is a late bloomer.

Feriol said:
if he has a good second half to the season, we will just say he is a late bloomer.

I think he has gone stale and have heard that in January he will be off to Manchester for more dough.

Redditch Fox said:
I think he has gone stale and have heard that in January he will be off to Manchester for more dough.

Well if he uses his Loaf he will get a decent signing on fee.I have always said he can Spread the play well....

Real Sharapova said:
I thought he earned a decent crust already.

I think he'd be a better player in Europe ..I could really see him giving the French Stick......

maybe we should play him on the wing, i think he could put some Hot Crosses in

The Voice From Above said:
lets hope that tonight he finds the back of the onion baguette...
To do that he's going to have to go through their midfield like a knife through butter and show some (moral) fibre for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566