Gareth Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxesGirl

Earlier in the season Gareth Williams missed a few games due to what Craig Levien called an internal disaplinary issue. Does anyone know what actually happened then?

He stomped down the tunnel after being subbed and left the ground i believe. Standard practice to get fined for that, him and CL made up after that.:056:

Lboro fox said:
He stomped down the tunnel after being subbed and left the ground i believe. Standard practice to get fined for that, him and CL made up after that.:056:

I think at least it showed he wants to play!!

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
he just oozes that desire to get stuck in at every given moment

Well done you have noticed he doesnt tackle that much. However, he can create chances and make our midfield more creative!! Something we have been lacking with Gudjonsson and Kisnorbo in the middle! :icon_roll

Willlow said:
Well done you have noticed he doesnt tackle that much. However, he can create chances and make our midfield more creative!! Something we have been lacking with Gudjonsson and Kisnorbo in the middle! :icon_roll

Nonsense, Gudjohnsson's been our best performer this term...

FoxesGirl said:

Sorry FG dont have one, but if you search through the old posts on here around that time it was mentioned in a thread somewhere. Burnley away rings a bell though i could have just made that up!!

Welcome BTW.

Willlow said:

I thought he played well agaisnt Tottenham; when we had joey, hughes and the big man himself in the midfield. there was some neat interchanges.

i'm not wholy writing him off... yet

Lboro fox said:
Sorry FG dont have one, but if you search through the old posts on here around that time it was mentioned in a thread somewhere. Burnley away rings a bell though i could have just made that up!!

Welcome BTW.

I don't see where Willow says Williams is our most consistent performer???

He said Williams gives us creative flair, which he does. Joey has been our most consistent performer, doesn't mean Williams cant add something to our midfield though.

FoxesGirl said:

Yes welcome.
welcome.gif

Duzza said:
I don't see where Willow says Williams is our most consistent performer???

He said Williams gives us creative flair, which he does. Joey has been our most consistent performer, doesn't mean Williams cant add something to our midfield though.

Agreed Williams gives us something different a different option.Maybe he doesn't get stuck in but I think he's improved a bit lately and after wanting him gone I now think we should hold on to him.

highland fox said:
Agreed Williams gives us something different a different option.Maybe he doesn't get stuck in but I think he's improved a bit lately and after wanting him gone I now think we should hold on to him.

Will be interesting to see how the next manager plays him. IMO over the last few months his game has improved a lot. Can be lazy at times but that is his style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669