Gary Johnson for next LCFC Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

DorsetFox

Just an idea how about Gary Johnson (Yeovil Town Manager) as new manager.

He's done a brilliant job at Yeovil Town with two promotions and currently in top 3 of league 2. I have been able to see Yeovil a bit and been very impressed with their attractive freeflowing football with a cutting edge! Has international management experience with Latvia and seems to be a great man manager and motivator.

City have a track record of picking up and coming managers from lower leagues .. just an idea. What does everyone think? Doubt he would cost too much either! :wink:

Yeovil do play fine football and the strides Latvia made under his management was incredible.

Good shout and should definately be explored.

Preferably explored in the thread THAT IS ALREADY OPEN ON THIS TOPIC :roll: :roll: :roll:

Semper Eadem said:
Yeovil do play fine football and the strides Latvia made under his management was incredible.

Good shout and should definately be explored.

I thought Latvia was already quite well explored, it's on most maps. :wink:

DorsetFox said:

He's done a brilliant job at Yeovil Town with two promotions and currently in top 3 of league 2. I have been able to see Yeovil a bit and been very impressed with their attractive freeflowing football with a cutting edge! Has international management experience with Latvia and seems to be a great man manager and motivator.

City have a track record of picking up and coming managers from lower leagues .. just an idea. What does everyone think? Doubt he would cost too much either! :wink:

That doesn't sound the daftest idea. There's a lot of worthwhile credentials there. Damn site better bet than the likes of Hoddle, Houlier, Peter Taylor, Bassett, Cork, Gregory and a good many more that have been mentioned.

Bobbys the best

all those are crap lets get Sir Bobby

I have to agree with highland fox, he was pants at Cambridge. Perhaps he has matured like a fine wine

DorsetFox said:

DorsetFox said:

He'd be my choice as well, he has a great track record and I'd rather him come than an old hasbeen. Yeovil play some great stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669