Gary Newbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's always on Central Soccer Night if you watch that, has been doing the DVDs/Videos for a bit....can't say I see him as a great Leicester fan though even though he always says he is.

Leigh said:
He's always on Central Soccer Night if you watch that, has been doing the DVDs/Videos for a bit....can't say I see him as a great Leicester fan though even though he always says he is.

Does anybody know who the Presenter, Sarah-Jayne Mee supports?? just curious because from what i can tell it sounds like she is A f****t Fan

Leigh said:

yeh he is i've seen him a few times around the stadium, and had his own function there

Adz said:
Leigh said:

yeh he is i've seen him a few times around the stadium, and had his own function there

Never said he wasn't a Leicester fan, he just does a good job of hiding it sometimes. Loves talking about how massive Forest are, how he wants Derby to do well and how Wolves are 'the biggest club in the Championship'.

Sarah-Jayne Mee better not support Forest cos she's a well nice piece of ass.
:twisted:

Shabba! said:
link? :wink:

I won't be posting a link because:

a. I don't really know how
b. I don't have time
c. I can't be arsed
d. She'll be on telly tonight doing Central Soccer Week

Tell you what though, this is what she'd look like after I'd finished with her :shock:

I won't be posting a link because:

a. I don't really know how
b. I don't have time
c. I can't be arsed
d. She'll be on telly tonight doing Central Soccer Week

Tell you what though, this is what she'd look like after I'd finished with her :shock:

On Central Soccer Night just after the groundshare stuff was released Gary 'i'm a foxes fan' newbon showed just how 'good' a fan and pundit he is...
I quote
'I think it will be great for Leicester as the money that the Tigers get for selling Welford road will go towards buying the Walkers and write off alot of the football clubs debts'
:roll: Tosser :evil:
I seem to remember him having other mis-informed opinions about admin, but I am not going down that well worn path again!!!!!!

In defence of Gary Newbon I remember when he used to be in the Central Sport Sunday game in the early 90s nd he used to be the touchline reporter. You knew he was a City fan, then!

Gravesie used to be on it aswell and he abouselty hated us but loved Wolves. One year he predicted us relegation to Division Two, we went up in the playoff against Derby.

I forget the other blokes name on the programme something Hall. Hes on that bloody Heart Of The Country programme on ITV one weekday at about 7pm.

I remember when all you did was wait till 5.30pm turn on ITV and you watch mini-highlights.

I Think I'm right in saying that Gary Newbon started out in broadcasting as the announcer at Filbert Street back in the early 70's

Shabba! said:

Well I've given her a hug :)

She interviewed me in the early days of administration, it was a cold day, she looked frozen so I did the decent thing & gave her a cuddle.

She didn't object

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670