General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Anybody else having trouble getting into General Chat ?

I've sent you a PM

General chat is now for over 16s only - so if you didn't give a date of birth when you registered for the site you won't be allowed in. If you PM me with you date of birth I will enter it on the system.

webmaster said:
I've sent you a PM

General chat is now for over 16s only - so if you didn't give a date of birth when you registered for the site you won't be allowed in. If you PM me with you date of birth I will enter it on the system.

Done:icon_wink

I have emailed the 139 people who are regular visitors to the forum but don't have a date of birth on the system, to explain the situation and ask them to PM me their DOB.

I'm sure many people won't receive the email though because so many of the email addresses people used to register are out of date, so I'd like to take the opportunity to ask people to go into their user cp and check that they're using a valid address. Last time I sent an email from the forum almost half of them bounced back as undeliverable.

webmaster said:
I've sent you a PM

Where do I enter my DOB? I cannot see it on my profile. :icon_eek: :102:

Steven said:
webmaster said:
I've sent you a PM

Where do I enter my DOB? I cannot see it on my profile. :icon_eek: :102:

Pay attention!

All people who have PMed their DOB to me (webmaster) have now had their details updated.

Anyone who has sent a PM to Jeff, or who has emailed me in response to the email I sent out, in which I specifically asking people to send a PM and not to email me, has not had their DOB updated. :icon_roll

webmaster said:
All people who have PMed their DOB to me (webmaster) have now had their details updated.

Anyone who has sent a PM to Jeff, or who has emailed me in response to the email I sent out, in which I specifically asking people to send a PM and not to email me, has not had their DOB updated. :icon_roll

:075:

There is only 1 page of Threads on General Chat now,have the others gone forever ?

webmaster said:
No, look at the drop down box near the bottom of the screen, it lets you select how far back you want it to display threads from.
knew there would be an easy explanation..:icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570