Geoff Horsfield to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
He added: "Johno definitely played a part in me coming here. I spoke to him when I found out that Leicester were interested and asked him about the set up, the manager and the players. He said it would be ideal for me to come in and add my experience to the useless load of feckers..

"He said it was a crap club with a shit stadium and mardy moaning fan base.

"I will put myself about and let the centre halves know that I am here. Believe me - I am going to do that. You have got to when you are in a scrap."

"You have to come out fighting. It's not about playing good football and being entertaining and I think the fans have got to realise that."

So Horsfield is like Tiatto on steroids?!

Can we open a book on how many minutes he takes to get a yellow/red card!

Horsfield deal fell through Thu, Feb 01 2007 18:44
Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock has revealed that striker Geoff Horsfield chose to join Leicester over Celtic on deadline day.
The striker eventually ended up at Leicester until the end of the season and he was joined out of the Bramall Lane door by Kevan Hurst, who has joined S****horpe again until the end of the season.
Warnock told the club's website: "Geoff was happy. He spoke to Leicester on a number of occasions - he was actually very close to going to Celtic but something happened behind the scenes, I don't know what. Geoff has gone to Leicester to try and get them up the league table."
Hello all
As a new poster and a long time lurker i feel your pain with the takeover. Hang in there.
My opinion this is the type of player you need in the Championship league, a true gritty forward.He will end up our top scorer at the end of the season.

Horsfield deal fell through Thu, Feb 01 2007 18:44
Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock has revealed that striker Geoff Horsfield chose to join Leicester over Celtic on deadline day.
The striker eventually ended up at Leicester until the end of the season and he was joined out of the Bramall Lane door by Kevan Hurst, who has joined S****horpe again until the end of the season.
Warnock told the club's website: "Geoff was happy. He spoke to Leicester on a number of occasions - he was actually very close to going to Celtic but something happened behind the scenes, I don't know what. Geoff has gone to Leicester to try and get them up the league table."
Hello all
As a new poster and a long time lurker i feel your pain with the takeover. Hang in there.
My opinion this is the type of player you need in the Championship league, a true gritty forward.He will end up our top scorer at the end of the season.

welcome :039: :039: :039:

I hope the crowd give big Geoff a warm welcome on saturday. Hopefully he'll be an instant hit and score a brace and contribute to a charming victory.

I know that he'll definitely put himself around and get stuck in so hopefully he'll get the crowd going.

I predict an Agnew type performance, gritty, wild and resulting in a red card and semi-legendary status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669