Geordies v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should play like we did against sheff utd...andtake the game to them.

And hopefully this time we can stick 2 or 3 away.

Iremember when we played them in the nineties..which was also televised on sky.

We got straight in to them and led 3-1 at one stage...only for shearer to score a brilliant hat trick to see us lose 4-3.

I think heskey scored and also claridge..cannot remeber the other scorer.

Newcastle fans will think we will sit back and come for a point,but we should surprise them and attack .

1-0 Robbie Elliott
1-1 Matt Elliott
1-2 Steve Claridge
1-3 Emile Heskey
2-3 Alan Shearer
3-3 Alan Shearer
4-3 Alan Shearer

I remember watching this in the pub when I was littler.

The only people underestimating City now are City fans.

Take it to the Geordies and watch the ****ers crumble. We are easily as good as them, get the home fans worked up and watch the over rated Bastards topple.

He's from South Shields, would imagine he is a geordie....fecking sand dancers

He was born in Durham City, which makes him neither a Geordie nor a Mackem in my book.

He was brought up in South Shields but his family was from Byker. He is most definitely a member of the 'Toon Army'.

The only people underestimating City now are City fans.

Take it to the Geordies and watch the ****ers crumble. We are easily as good as them, get the home fans worked up and watch the over rated Bastards topple.

Too right lad, I don't think we should fear any other teams this season.

I wouldn't have said that with any confidence in our last season in this league though, and history obviously proved me right on that.

**** 'em, we'll do 'em home and away, six points there for the taking

Too right lad, I don't think we should fear any other teams this season.

I wouldn't have said that with any confidence in our last season in this league though, and history obviously proved me right on that.

**** 'em, we'll do 'em home and away, six points there for the taking

Posted at 1 in the morning, is that still the view after you've slept it off :icon_bigg

Great time to play them IMO - they've only got one fit striker (Nile Ranger) from what I've heard and I think our defense is good enough to keep him out. Hopefully they won't be able to bring a striker in before Monday either. Hopeful of at least a draw for this match.

1-0 Robbie Elliott
1-1 Matt Elliott
1-2 Steve Claridge
1-3 Emile Heskey
2-3 Alan Shearer
3-3 Alan Shearer
4-3 Alan Shearer

I remember watching this in the pub when I was littler.

Me too. Once it went 3-3, the Newcastle winner was just inevitable.

Great time to play them IMO - they've only got one fit striker (Nile Ranger) from what I've heard and I think our defense is good enough to keep him out. Hopefully they won't be able to bring a striker in before Monday either. Hopeful of at least a draw for this match.

I'd be quite confident if we only had the little cockney criminal to contend with

An odd stat between the two clubs, is that in Jan 1990, the score at St James was Newcastle 5 Leicester 4. The next league game against the Geordies was in December of the same year at Filbert St . This time the score was Leicester 5 Newcastle 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00