Gerry Taggart

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Daily Mail Taggs has only been appointed to appease disgruntled fans following the appointment of Megson.

According to the Daily Mail Taggs has only been appointed to appease disgruntled fans following the appointment of Megson.

The newspapers believe everything that they read on TalkingBalls.

No the daily mail actually said he was only appointed as we were down on our allocation of illegal immigrants and he’s foreign don’t ya know so we had to employ him. He doesn’t even have the right paperwork according to one daily mail source.

The dialy express also chipped in with Diana death clue to Madaleine case.

No the daily mail actually said he was only appointed as we were down on our allocation of illegal immigrants and he’s foreign don’t ya know so we had to employ him. He doesn’t even have the right paperwork according to one daily mail source.

The dialy express also chipped in with Diana death clue to Madaleine case.

:018: Hoodies linked to a Diana death clue to Madeline case :icon_wink

Taggs was competing as a Masters swimmer and a pretty impressive one by all accounts.

He'd have to be to outrun this lot....

0616-03.jpg

Taggart will bring passion, commitment and hard work, but please don't under estimate his credentials, he has taken coaching badges although I am unsure as to whether he has gained all as yet, he was Assistant to Johan Boskamp at Stoke and has carried out coaching duties, so he has experience and at championship level. So this isn't the take a risk on a unproven ex legend that some are alluding to and I for one do not believe this has been a PR stunt, I genuinely believe that Taggs has been identified because of his passion and commitment to the City cause but also because he has a good football brain.

He has very similar characteristics to Roy Keane, was hard player on the pitch and had a real winners attitude and if he can mould that with a more refined managerial approach as Keane has managed to do then we could have a very good coach / manager at our club in future years.
Spot on Pink Panther!!!

Taggart has got to earn my respect first, he is on the same rung of the ladder as Megson at the moment

Taggart has got to earn my respect first, he is on the same rung of the ladder as Megson at the moment

he earnt my respect when he played for us and that wont go away neither does he have to earn it again, i just hope that he is given the chances at leicester that he needs, and is not just used because of his popularity.

If we get a run of clean sheets then Taggs influence will be working but I'm still deeply suspicious that it's a sop to the fans.

He was going balistic on the touch line towards the end of the game, he certainly has not lost his passion for the game. He waved when fans sang Gerry Gerry give us a wave but sat down very quickly when Gerry Taggerts blue and white army was chanted :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669