Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

step

Just heard Gerry being interview on the radio.

He says. He feels sad at having to visit city in the visitors changing rooms and did not think he should commentate on the match.

When asked about the current situation with club, he states that if he had been asked six months ago, he would not be surprised and that leicester is not a championship club and they should be in the premier.

Obviously, Like so many ex city players, leicester is still in the blood.

Thanks ma. You took the heart out of city

What a legend! Gerry! Gerry! Gerry! He was great for city. Full of heart, a will to win. Epitomised when he shook the shit out of savage in one game. Will always be a leicester legend!

My favourite 'gerry' memory was his confrontation with Lee Hendrie at villa park.Hendrie said afterwards that going "face to face" with gerry was not the smartest career move he had ever made. :lol:

I did a poll before the season starts asking how many people thought MA would be in the job by christmas. Although the majority of people thought he would be, and for the first 3 games of the season I thought so too - I, and others had doubts.

I think now we can really see why MA had to go - even the DB style of football looks like a MASSIVE improvement!

MA was taking us nowhere i really hope all you MA lovers can realise that now. When was the last time you lot saw football like that at leicester under MA. never :D

Did anyone Make out what Taggs was saying at half time on Sat?

Not a fan of Mr Adams its fair to say!!

He was asked if he was upset to be suspended for the game, he said something about being sad Adams was no longer here because he wanted to score against his team.

didn't he say something like if he had his way adams would still be here, he would score a last minute winner to get adams the sack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669