get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

dear oh dear - after reading some of the posts on here i'm gonna slit me wrists - what with a first team squad of about 12 players and crowds of less than 10,000 for next season - get a grip of yourselves for gawd sake - I sure MA will have a decent team for us all to follow come August and playing in front of 20,000 to 30,000 every home game so can you stop your whingeing and lets have a bit of positive thinking for a change :lol: :D

30,000 fans? When we have only sold 7k season tickets so far, and single match prices being so high, very wishful thinking there.......

lanxfox said:
dear oh dear - after reading some of the posts on here i'm gonna slit me wrists - what with a first team squad of about 12 players and crowds of less than 10,000 for next season - get a grip of yourselves for gawd sake - I sure MA will have a decent team for us all to follow come August and playing in front of 20,000 to 30,000 every home game so can you stop your whingeing and lets have a bit of positive thinking for a change :lol: :D

Well he's certainly got it all to do (not that he is entirely responsible by any means) - I think our support has been unusually loyal, but there is a limit & I have seen situations in the past where gates have plummeted when people have been disillusioned by mismanagement of the club's affairs & I put the way the contracts for Dickov, Scimeca & Thatcher were handled in that category & the setting of unrealistic match day prices is an overly clumsy attempt to push STs.
Obviously, if we have a winning team then all will be forgiven -and let's hope for that but if we are mid-table or worse at the end of October then I think MA will be made to carry the can - by around the end of November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00