get some one in quick to give our boys hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would bother me too if it weren't absolute bollocks.

How do we know that for sure? There is some evidence to suggest that it could be true, whilst it might be circumstancial and anecdotal.

The jury is still very much out on MM as far as I am concerend

How do we know that for sure? There is some evidence to suggest that it could be true, whilst it might be circumstancial and anecdotal.

I have heard nothing that is any more concrete than a friend of a brother of Andy Gray

Whilst it is common knowledge that Milan is a pretty "hands on" type of chap, he has had success, not just within football, but in business. I do not think that he would have managed so to do without learning the ability to deligate.

Whilst it is common knowledge that Milan is a pretty "hands on" type of chap, he has had success, not just within football, but in business. I do not think that he would have managed so to do without learning the ability to deligate.

If it was my club and I had to put up with the crap managers, i would be getting involved, but if he can find a decent manager, them maybe MM would have some faith in him and not have to get involved

I read it and found it an interesting read.

The bit that bothers me the most is "that the teams moral is good but their all so pissed off with MM, he'a a total control freak thats why MA went because he said and did things without consulting MM."

This has always been the case....:(

Control freak would be an understatement of the century. MA was accused of being a nutter....bloody hell....he got out while he could....:(

This has always been the case....:(

Control freak would be an understatement of the century. MA was accused of being a nutter....bloody hell....he got out while he could....:(

I think he could be a complete macadamia of the highest order. Remember how he acted when fans had the temerity to boo and chant for MA after he'd been dismissed. He went bananas and wanted to meet them all. Mind control of the fan base was his aim. He's a nutter all right, make no mistake, but he's a rich nutter and maybe we need his cold hard crazy cash more than we need sanity in the club. Anyway, I've been accused of being a nutter too and they say it takes one to know one.

:tumbleweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00