Get yer tomatoes at the ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10274~561670,00.html

"Past bosses including Martin O'Neill, Brian Little, Mark McGhee, Gordon Lee, Gordon Hamilton, Peter Taylor, Alan Evans, David Pleat and Frank McLintock have been invited to attend the special Manager's evening to celebrate the club's 120th anniversary.

City's current manager Micky Adams and Director of Football Dave Bassett complete the planned monumental managerial line-up for the gala event."

Questions:

a. Who would be the first to get it ?
b. What the fook are the club thinking ?

Additional question:

c. As this event takes place on October 28, will Micky be a past or present manager by then ?

Hope they are charging Peter Taylor for his lunch, £10m should about cover it .............

can someone take a bottle of scotch along with them, to represent the spirit of jock wallace... hic!

Will Taylor and McGhee be fighting over the last bit of pork pie? Definitely.

Who ever came up with this needs a slap. i feel sorry for the guy who had to type that filth onto the offical site! Shocking stuff - I imagine there will be some hrash words between MA, & PT. When MA took over he sdaid they were some of the most unfit player he'd ever seen and there had appeared to of been a total lack of training!

sod MA having words with PT...i bet MO will be having a right go at the twat, with the question'' i left you a bloody good team, that were league cup holders, in the uefa cup, in the top half of the prem, with a stable stan collimore(less the broken leg and desires of dogging). and millions of pounds in the bank. How the feck did you undo all my hard work in 6 months and balls things up..you twat?

drummindefender said:
does anyone know a hitman.......

I do, goes by the name of Brett Hart

We could send any of our strikers in to 'do a job' on the likes of Taylor and Pleat, but on current form they'd probably feck it up and get O'Neill instead!

MA's slating of the fitness levels of taylor's 'team' could not be brought up by him this year, his players are just as unfit.....yet with less talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566