Getting worse every season - but I'll still go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxpodder

Over the last three seasons in the Championship we have been in 16th, 18th and now 19th in the table after 41 games. We've blown 2 parachute payments and been through 3 of the worst managers the club has had - Adams, Levein and Kelly. And guess what even if we go down I'll still be there next year in League One - thats what supporters do. And you know you'll still follow them as well!

Heres to the new manager (whoever it may be) - lets hope something happens this week to save us from the drop

Foxpodder

Not sure if I'll still be going, some things in life are just that bit more important than spending 5 to 6 hours one day a week doing something you don't enjoy.

I'm not talking about relegation, if we get relegated and bring in a top class manager I'll go, but I'm beginning to hate Rob Kelly and his bunch of Merry Men with a passion, and the longer they stay here, the less likely it is that I will attend

Last edited:
Not sure if I'll still be going, some things in life are just that bit more important than spending 5 to 6 hours one day a week doing something you don't enjoy.

I'm not talking about relegation, if we get relegated and bring in a top class manager I'll go, but I'm beginning to hate Rob Kelly and his bunch of Merry Men with a passion, and the longer they stay here, the less likely it is that I will attend

istockphoto_314208_approved_stamp.jpg

havent posted for a while due to working abroad but im obviouslly dissapointed in the season so far. we are a yo-yo team and the only good thing about that is if your looking at promotion, every game is exciting and if your near the drop like it or not every game is exciting.thats football unfortunatelly.in a perverse way thats the fun of being a leicester fan. hopefully we stay up and mm turns us into a winning side again.

one thing i wont be doing is supporting any less whatever the circumstances of the club. its only a game when all said and done and to let it get top side of your life in general is a mistake.

theres more to life than football, but there will allways be football. enjoy your team whatever position they are in i say :102:

Nice post Biff, I take it from working abroad you've not had the chance of watching your 'team' much of late?

Nice post Biff, I take it from working abroad you've not had the chance of watching your 'team' much of late?

thats right alex, went to the derby game and thought we were lucky to get a draw, but went nuts when fryatts goal went in.i guess you have to make the most of the little things at the moment. next season will bring better days, im sure of that :icon_wink

Over the last three seasons in the Championship we have been in 16th, 18th and now 19th in the table after 41 games. We've blown 2 parachute payments and been through 3 of the worst managers the club has had - Adams, Levein and Kelly. And guess what even if we go down I'll still be there next year in League One - thats what supporters do. And you know you'll still follow them as well!

Heres to the new manager (whoever it may be) - lets hope something happens this week to save us from the drop

Foxpodder

If that happens, no season ticket for me and I would pick and choose my games, and I could see that not being too many. I have followed this club for a lot of years now, and the last few seasons have knocked the stuffing out of me thus my Saturday anticipation has been reduced a lot to a point where I dont know who we are playing at home next or when it is......

thats right alex, went to the derby game and thought we were lucky to get a draw, but went nuts when fryatts goal went in.i guess you have to make the most of the little things at the moment. next season will bring better days, im sure of that :icon_wink

I hope you're right.

I also think a lot of the dramatics on here are due to the consistent amount of poor and gutless performances some have watched over the last few seasons. I think most of us, if not all, will keep following LCFC, no matter which league, as long as pro please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669