Gillespie

Should Gillespie be given a first team run?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Unwin

Im a big fan of him and i've been calling out for him to play, and after the cup match i'd like to see him start a game.
I know that alot of people dont like him but surely he's worth a go?
At least he offers width and speed. We looked better attacking when he was on and Scowcroft was down the middle

Without a doubt. He's a winger, he's got pace and can whip the balls in. Scowy needs to go up front. If Gillespie won't be given a run, at least put Canero on the right.

Kevin Harper will probably be back for the next game though I'd guess, so he'll probably go into the team

Yes, yes, yes and yes. :lol:

Chances are he won't though. :roll:

he did well on monday, but as someone said in another thread, what's the point in whipping quality balls in if no fecker can be arsed to make a run, and when they do the ball is mis-hit into row z..

Nope sorry too much of the Brazilian marching powder earlier in his career has clearly had its effect, he's past it. A signing that could have been great if it had worked out ... but it never was going to work out, he should be put out to pasture somewhere else.

He hasn't impressed me in the (few) times I've seen him come on this season, or when I saw him last season

Phil

Billy Boy said:
Yes, yes, yes and yes. :lol:

Chances are he won't though. :roll:

Chances are he's had far too many chances over the past 6 years or so - chances are its time he developed a new career path.

Phil The Fox said:
Nope sorry too much of the Brazilian marching powder earlier in his career

what be that then?...i've heard of the columbian and bolivian varieties, but brazilian? thought that was the latest in muff hair design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669