Gillingham Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 whole minutes for him to prove himself - would be icing on the cake if he netted one now.

Bye bye southall!

Disco_Dave said:
LOOKS LIKE 3 POINTS! But anything can happen in 2 minutes :?

Lets not tempt fate, ay?

Nice one lads, sounds like we played okay tonight - here's hoping we actually play well on Saturday!!

Does this make MA a tactical / motivational genius ??? at least until 3pm on Saturday???

:wink: :wink:

Sounds like Trev played well, no doubt he'll be dropped on Saturday in favour of Connolly :roll:

Good result - typical Micky Adams always gets results when its backs against the walls, siege mentality, what we need to do now is build on this and put together a good run of results with a settled side and start to build some cohesion and confidence within the side. My fear is come saturday it will be changes galore and back to square one.

But what we alsoneed to do is put this Adams will he go or wont he to bed and let everyone get on with the next couple of games and take it from there.

Well done lads and well done Micky, credit where its due under difficult circumstances.

Keep the Faith said:
Good result - typical Micky Adams always gets results when its backs against the walls, siege mentality, what we need to do now is build on this and put together a good run of results with a settled side and start to build some cohesion and confidence within the side. My fear is come saturday it will be changes galore and back to square one.

But what we alsoneed to do is put this Adams will he go or wont he to bed and let everyone get on with the next couple of games and take it from there.

Well done lads and well done Micky, credit where its due under difficult circumstances.

Agreed, exactly. Just please MA don't pick Blake even when his toe is ok!

We have to keep it up by winning both games against Preston.
That will cement our position in the league and get us into the next round against Everton.

Our away form hasn't been that bad this season though...if Micky wants people off his back and for us to do well, he needs to sort the home form out.

I'll be there on Saturday, so hopefully we'll play well and get a result :)

Should warn you though, we've never won or even scored when I've been to see us play. :oops:

Graz said:
Our away form hasn't been that bad this season though...if Micky wants people off his back and for us to do well, he needs to sort the home form out.

I'll be there on Saturday, so hopefully we'll play well and get a result :)

Should warn you though, we've never won or even scored when I've been to see us play. :oops:

Dont say that I am at the match on saturday travelling down with my brother in law who is a big PNE fan, if you are a jinx its gonna be a long journey home. :twisted:

I have my doubts along with everyone else but well done to the lads tonight.

Now lets our sh*t support behind them on Saturday. , F*cking Blue Army, Come on!!

...........and if we win on Saturday, then MA has steadied the ship - as we knew he would because his record of promotions is second to none and we were always right behind him anyway but if we lose on Saturday then tonight at Gill was a drowing man coming up for air for the last time, MA's lost the dressing room, had his chance and its time to get rid of the useless loser.

My predictions for the posts on Saturday at around 5pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566