Gingerbread Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Installed this on my Desire HD a few days ago, it's cracking, a good improvement on Froyo.

Installed this on my Desire HD a few days ago, it's cracking, a good improvement on Froyo.

It hasn't been rolled out to my desire yet but I keep checking, I'd be tempted to get an HD if it wasn't so big.

It hasn't been rolled out to my desire yet but I keep checking, I'd be tempted to get an HD if it wasn't so big.

this isn't an offcial HD release its a modded Rom but runs as well as a native port.

I went for the desire HD because of the size, the screen is brilliant

this isn't an offcial HD release its a modded Rom but runs as well as a native port.

I went for the desire HD because of the size, the screen is brilliant

I'd rather have a smaller phone tbh, looks like I'll be getting a desire S next.

the galaxy s was my other preference. get gingerbread when you get the chance

Getting the Desire S today, just bullied t-Mob into giving me a free upgrade 6 months early (they don't even stock the phone yet so it'll be an unlocked one from cr@p phone warehouse) with a reduced monthly bill. They get enough profit out of all my roaming charges and don't want to lose a customer.

Definitely impressed with the battery life using Gingerbread, my new Desire S has been on for 24 hours , taken and made several calls, bit of internet, work emails etc and the battery is still showing 70%.

Settings -> About phone -> System software updates -> Check now :icon_wink

No updates available.

HTC are releasing Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) for the desire sometime in the next month or so but if you have a carrier locked phone you may not get the update until your carrier certifies it (this may never happen).

HTC are releasing Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) for the desire sometime in the next month or so but if you have a carrier locked phone you may not get the update until your carrier certifies it (this may never happen).

I'm on Orange so I can forget all about the upgrade then :mad:

Excellent. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670