Glastonbury 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Anyone on here going? I am. Weather looks ok, might be a bit bad on Friday though.

So, the question is, to welly or not to welly.

Weather has been good lately so the ground is dry any rain won't stand in puddles but enough feet to plough up the slightest bit of mud.

Welly's always good for using the bogs.

Yes, I have never taken wellies in 8 years of Glastonbury festivals. I will not be a pessimist! You really going Singth? How did you land VIP tickets?

Yes, I have never taken wellies in 8 years of Glastonbury festivals. I will not be a pessimist! You really going Singth? How did you land VIP tickets?

Because I have a winning smile :icon_bigg :icon_wink

John Toshack doing a gig?

John Toshack and the Dragon Band

Anyone watching/listneing? BBC coverage is excellent

Was impressed with the specials - quality.
Anyone know if Lady Gaga had her knicks on or not?

Watching the stuff earlier tonight they cut away pretty quickly when an.... errrrrm... wardrobe malfunction seemed to happen.

Looked like her clam burger popped out the side.

I'm beginning to warm to the old tart...

They shouldn't show it on the telly.
Festivals are about being there.
Pointless tv coverage

They shouldn't show it on the telly.
Festivals are about being there.
Pointless tv coverage

couldnt disagree more!

This weekend should be one of our busiest ever (esp with the death of Jacko) and always is. Our company even monitors who has this weekend off to see if too many staff are skiving to go to Glasto. If it wernt on TV or 6 music then I would never see any of it.

The doves are on bbc 3 at the minute - awesome!

couldnt disagree more!

This weekend should be one of our busiest ever (esp with the death of Jacko) and always is. Our company even monitors who has this weekend off to see if too many staff are skiving to go to Glasto. If it wernt on TV or 6 music then I would never see any of it.

The doves are on bbc 3 at the minute - awesome!

:018: Doves.
Blur were excellent last night,wasn't sure what to make when they were annouced but they were great,The Universal still sends a shiver up my spine

:018: Doves.
Blur were excellent last night,wasn't sure what to make when they were annouced but they were great,The Universal still sends a shiver up my spine

They were outstanding, it's got to be said

Other than that, only Neil Young and The Specials stepped up to the plate - rest of it was complete toss

I didn't see that much,saw The White Lies do one song and that was good,wanted to see The Boxer Rebellion and Glasvegas but tbh I don't think outdooor festivals are the places to hear their music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669