Gloucester v Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tigers have just won 26-25 in the Premiership semi final at Gloucester, with a drop goal two minutes from the end.
They could end up being champions again after being crap all season.

Only ever in the lead in the last 10 minutes.

Loved the second half, excellent Rugby.

So glad that Gloucester came top of the league yet aren't even in the Premiership final. Hate Gloucester fans, they are the most un-sporting in the Premiership - I remember going to the Powergen Cup semi against them at Franklin's Gardens about 5/6 years ago and they were all a bunch of jeb ends.

I will be attempting to get a ticket for Twickenham, if only to attend an excellent stadium and to kill off another Saturday without football

Wouldn't you rather go to a Rugby League match? :icon_wink

I enjoy watching RU, I just said that RL is a better sport to watch most of the time. However the Super League has installed idiotic kick-off times on the sport. At least the Guinness Premier hasn't done that yet....

I would love to go to the final but I'm working unfortunately. :icon_cry:

Been to Twickenham a fair few times anyway, in fact I would say I've been to Twickenham nearly the same amount of times that I've been to the Walkers. :icon_eek:

Last edited:
Iron Maiden is the ONLY reason anybody should be going to Twickenham this year.

What about people who live in Twickenham and want to go home for their tea?

Glad that all you tigers haters are unhappy.

Great gritty fight back I remember when the City used to do that.

Not at all, there is a real anti tigers/rugby feeling on this forum.
I get the impression that most on here diss rugby because they seem to think they are working class and following rugby would be traitorous.
That's bollocks.
I wish our football team played with half as much heart, commitment and pride for the shirt as the tigers boys do, we may not be in such a sorry fecking state then.
Just feck off and get behind your city's teams

Last edited:
I get the impression that most on here diss rugby because they seem to think they are working class and following rugby would be traitorous.
I think you are giving the sport and its "haters" too much credit.

I don't like rugby, but only because I find it boring, not because of it's social values!!!!!!

I will however, always be hoping for success for The Tigers, England and that other team with all of them in. In fact, I've even considered buying the new Tigers shirt!!!!

Last edited:
I will be going to this one. First Tigers match in years.

Cracking game of egg chasing. Really enjoyed watching it and i dont normally bother with rugby unless its internationals.

Last edited:
Cracking game of egg chasing. Really enjoyed watching it and i dont normally bother with rugby unless its internationals.

same here Fcukcov...... I think I might be defecting..:icon_conf:icon_redf

same here Fcukcov...... I think I might be defecting..:icon_conf:icon_redf

I do enjoy watching some rugby as I say but that match really was good, the mrs did question why I don’t follow tigers more and tbh I think I might start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566