goalkeeper option - burton keeper out of contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
fosseboy83 said:
why not try and get walks back if thats the case?
No thanks, he's injury prone, and he definately p*ssed CL off last year, when he had to be dragged kicking and screaming into playing when Stuart Taylor was not allowed to play in the Cups by Arsenal.

Chrysalis said:
who the **** are you, you dont like what I say then dont comment.

He plays in the conference but he wasnt playing a conference team plus someone else has commented who has seen him in other games. I can see someone signing him this transfer window.

Im everything you want to be. Look back at your posts, you don't know a bloody thing, and I shall say it again YOU ARE CLUELESS!

Go to Foxes Talk :icon_arro :icon_arro

Fox Fan said:
Im everything you want to be. Look back at your posts, you don't know a bloody thing, and I shall say it again YOU ARE CLUELESS!

to be fair mate there is no need, everyone has a right to post here (yes scarbs and fleckney even u guys :) ) and if we all thought the same this board would be shit, so if your going to say his posts are crap give him a proper reason instead of just shrugging your shoulders and saying go away like a little girl.

Last edited:
drummindefender said:
to be fair mate there is no need, everyone has a right to post here (yes scarbs and fleckney even u guys :) ) and if we all thought the same this board would be shit, so if your going to say his posts are crap give him a proper reason instead of just shrugging your shoulders and saying go away like a little girl.
well played dd, maturity beyond your years again mate.....

drummindefender said:
shame others on here can't follow my lead :icon_wink
yeh bout time mk, lazzer and hf acted their ages.......

Fox Fan said:

A little bit intemperate, Sir. Anyone can have bad day/PMT. Plus, if you disagree with a post you can do it - unless someone is being abusive, if a post is patently ridiculous you can be sure someone will pick the poster up on it.;)

drummindefender said:

thanks, everyone has their own opinion's and I do my best to respect others and back up my points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669