Gobsmacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

I have just had a close look at our "goals for" column. It did not take long, after all there is not much in it. I wanted to see how many have come from open play and how many from set pieces etc.

This post is x rated from now on.

One pen, one own goal, Stearman, Kissa and McAuley have scored 7 between them. Thats 9 of the 34 were from corners set pieces pens etc. Of the remaining 25 some were as a result of free kicks and corners but I cant tell how many or be ar5ed to find outn but I reckon between 15 and 20 were from open play. We have also failed to score in 18 thats approx 50%.

That is way below pathetic - in 38 games for Gods sake. I give up.

It gets worse

More worryingly....

Hollowhead has been in charge 24 league games. In the first 12 we failed to score only three times. In the latest 12 we have failed to score a goal ourselves 8 times. Is it me or are we getting worse now "his" players are in? If we take the last six games we have only scored in one.

PLEASE MM DO THE DECENT THING NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

"The Preacher was last seen drinking heavily whilst shouldering a large axe"

Don't come round here with your statistical analysis.

We want hearsay and rumour. Now be gone, you pest.

Don't come round here with your statistical analysis.

We want hearsay and rumour. Now be gone, you pest.

Indeed

Especially when half way through your statistics you give up and start guessing :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Even worse when you consider that we scored 4 goals against Watford and four against that other team that we scored four against just recently. Can't remember their name as i am high on crack.

Smooth out your statistics for exceptional events and it looks a lot worse.

Last edited:
Even worse when you consider that we scored 4 goals agaisnt Watford and four against that other team that we scored four against just recently. Can't remember their name as i am high on crack.

Smooth out your statistics for exceptional events and it looks a lot worse.

Even better take out all the games where we scored when the time was an odd number and when we were kicking in a southerly direction.

Oh yes I like a good burning, flames and smoke and stuff. :icon_evil

here you go Chuck

onion_news1425.jpg

Now I know why I hardly ever look at this forum...

Go and do something else with your lives.

how's you sliver mate , not seen you about for a while :006::006::006:

I'm not bad mate. As pissed off as the next person that we are in a state yet again, but I am not going to let it ruin my life.

This has been coming for a long time.

:icon_lol:

I'm not miserable I have just decided to be like a Leicester City footballer...

As a consequence I now no longer care. Much like Leicester footballers I will keep showing up at games but not much else.

The only difference is that after this season I will no longer be contributing to their wages. F*ck 'em

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670