Good idea, bad idea

Should City wear their new away and 3rd kits against Celtic and Inter?

• Yep good idea!

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Dont mind really!

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Bad idea, i hate it when they mess around with kits.

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
I have been asked by the club to gauge opinion on the above topic, your thoughts are appreciated and will make a difference, althouhg it's not exactly a big isue to me.

Good idea, it will give our fans a proper look at the new kits, and probably increase sales, and give the club more money :)

Hmm, possibly - has the 3rd kit been released for public viewing yet, aside from the magazine?

Last edited:
pipes said:
Hmm, if the 3rd kit was the only new kit then maybe it might be an idea, but we won't have had a chance to see the away kit, or even home kit(bar the leeds game)at the walkers so why bother playing in the 3rd kit?it should just be used at times when we need a third kit because the home and away ones both clash

Pipes, it says away and 3rd kit - I guess the thinking is that we have seen the new home kit at the walkers but no the away or 3rd kit.

Great idea - we have seen the new home kit and will get plenty of chances during the coming season, let's see the other kits - so the club can see even more of our money rolling in.

DurhamFox said:
Pipes, it says away and 3rd kit - I guess the thinking is that we have seen the new home kit at the walkers but no the away or 3rd kit.

i know mate, hehe, hence my edited post

I seem to recall that for the Barcelona game they wore the home kit in the first half and the 'thuderbirds' away kit for the second half. So long as the third kit is not going to be a rework of fosse gold i'll be happy to see them in the away kits for the Celtic game.

DurhamFox said:
I have been asked by the club to gauge opinion on the above topic, your thoughts are appreciated and will make a difference, althouhg it's not exactly a big isue to me.

you must have made an impression on tim

escos66 said:
so does anybody know when the third kit is released? my kids are nagging everyday!!:mad:

Nothing on the Os, though why did I bother. :102: :) :) ;)

Am I to take it from this poll that your are now officially the Club's representative on this forum. This being the case, well done. :icon_lol: ;) :038: :038:

Yes, good idea! We go to very few away matches and sometimes they wear the home kit anyway!

just to get a fair balance of reply, i voted bad idea , only because
i feel as a club we must wear our blue and white with pride wherever and whenever we can. Especially now when we have a brand new squad who all need to realise what it is to part of our club.

BLUE ARMY

psychotic.fox said:
just to get a fair balance of reply, i voted bad idea , only because
i feel as a club we must wear our blue and white with pride wherever and whenever we can. Especially now when we have a brand new squad who all need to realise what it is to part of our club.

BLUE ARMY
surely they will realise this week in week out once the domestic season begins:102:

drummindefender said:
surely they will realise this week in week out once the domestic season begins:102:

hopefully they will . but im my opinion there has been alot of players over the last few years who havent given enough commitmnt and ffort to th cauze.

So has a decision been made on this yet? Are we actually finally going to get to see the third kit tonight? Or are we going to be wearing the away?

I was hoping they'd both be released by now. It's my birthday on Friday and I wanted to get one of the kits, but oh well. I probably won't be able to afford either when they are actually released because I'm a scummy student ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669