Good Luck..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck T Masala

To you or any of your children taking examinations this summer. My son takes his first AS examination today and its made me remember how I felt many, many years ago. Whatever people say about the difficulty of examinations today its still a tough time for someone who is also coping with growing hair in places they never had it before.

Good luck to you all.

Last edited:
Just got back to my flat after my first uni exam of the summer. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, not my speciality I must say. Thanks for the well wishes though Chuck :).

Can't believe its two years since my AS exams, hope your lad does well and gets what he needs to move on to A2.

Just got back to my flat after my first uni exam of the summer. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, not my speciality I must say. Thanks for the well wishes though Chuck :).

Can't believe its two years since my AS exams, hope your lad does well and gets what he needs to move on to A2.

What the heck is that about Ted??

What the **** is an AS or an A2?

A-levels are now split into two years - AS and A2.

It basically means that people who duck out of college after a year still get to say that they've got AS levels. Employers of today may confuse that with a full A-Level (as mine did).

Last edited:
My eldest daughter's doing her GCEs at the minute and she's bricking it. I don't why, the way they do exams now in little bits she already knows she's virtually passed.

Last edited:
My eldest daughter's doing her GCEs at the minute and she's bricking it. I don't why, the way they do exams now in little bits she already knows she's virtually passed.

She's probably worried she's doing an exam that was withdrawn in 1988.

:icon_wink

I think you should have more sympathy for the parents than the children. The hell we have to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669